Author Topic: Al Franken, Resign  (Read 339 times)

rangerrebew

Al Franken, Resign
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:20:10 pm »
Al Franken, Resign
A woman just accused the Minnesota senator of sexual misconduct. If he's really an advocate for women's rights, he should step down.

On Thursday, KABC anchor Leeann Tweeden came forward with an accusation that Minnesota senator Al Franken kissed her and groped her without her consent in 2006, while they were on a USO tour. She included a photograph of Franken—who was then just a liberal comedian but has become a Democratic senator and theoretical 2020 presidential candidate—fondling her while she was asleep.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/d3d9gq/al-franken-resign
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:20:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Al Franken, Resign
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 01:04:52 pm »
It's been a while since I have had to wipe coffee from my keyboard. :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 02:34:22 am »
"On Thursday, KABC anchor Leeann Tweeden came forward with an accusation that Minnesota senator Al Franken kissed her and groped her without her consent in 2006"

I was of course familiar with the name Al Franken, but I'd never heard of "Leeann Tweeden" until this story broke a few days' back...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 04:27:55 am »
I hope he and Menendez fight it, stay there, the party backs both and they both lose in court.

Perhaps enough voters will be convinced to then begin the process to repeal the 17th Amendment. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington