Author Topic: At Least My Generation Will Have Our Revenge On The Millennials  (Read 416 times)

rangerrebew

At Least My Generation Will Have Our Revenge On The Millennials
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:16:11 pm »
At Least My Generation Will Have Our Revenge On The Millennials
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 12:01 AM

With all the awful things happening now – the discord, the anger, the stupidity – at least those of my generation can rest easy knowing that the Millennials are going to suffer after we’re gone. Sure, I’m going to die a lot sooner than them – unless someone invents some sort of expensive life extension potion that I can buy but they can’t because they will still be paying off their degrees in Oppression Studies and Virtue Signaling Arts until the year 2083. But at least I’ll know that we left them a suitably terrible world, since they are a terrible generation.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/11/16/at-least-my-generation-will-have-our-revenge-on-the-millennials-n2409840?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: At Least My Generation Will Have Our Revenge On The Millennials
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 02:09:23 pm »
Maybe we should try and square things away. Maybe we should stop assuming the worst about each other, start thinking about what unites us instead of what divides us, and work together to make a better tomorrow. Maybe.
He runs his mouth through that whole piece and has the gall to close his missive with this?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 02:41:38 pm »
I follow a lot of Millenials and Gen zers on youtube, they're not all sjw snowflakes.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 06:01:07 pm »
For the subset he's talking about, he's right. But they aren't all in that subset.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 08:18:02 pm »
The biggest revenge on millennial’s and those who are not old enough to vote yet is our debt. And that includes and especially our unsustainable so called entitlement programs
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy