Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19084 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2017, 06:27:08 am »
@Chosen Daughter

In my opinion, it started when conservatives embraced Trump.  I didn’t think it would get better but it’s headed downhill a lot faster than I expected.

It did.  You are absolutely correct.  No limit.

I remember wondering what Christians saw in a guy who made a habit of doing Howard Stern interviews and talking slime.  Even talking about his own daughter in a sexual manner in front of an audience that gets their sexual jollies listening to Stern and his guests.  No boundaries anymore.  No expectation of moral character. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 06:33:07 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2017, 11:52:37 am »
Before one gets too upset at the "new" member,  I must say it occurred to me,  there are just two letters in their screenname that differ from the word "wingnut".  Maybe it means nothing at all.