Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19371 times)

Offline RoosGirl

If the truth is that people are here to intentionally bug each other, it would greatly sadden me. I always felt everyone here had great respect and good will towards one another. What you are saying confuses my sensibilities.

My goodness, I had no idea you were the sensitive type.

Offline Frank Cannon

My goodness, I had no idea you were the sensitive type.

After all this time reading my thoughtful and caring posts on the forum, you just came to that conclusion now?

Offline RoosGirl

After all this time reading my thoughtful and caring posts on the forum, you just came to that conclusion now?

I don't know why it's taken me so long.  Your avatars alone spell out Mr. Sensitive.  I see it all so clearly now.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't know why it's taken me so long.  Your avatars alone spell out Mr. Sensitive.  I see it all so clearly now.

Exactly. You see I have payed tribute to the brave and mistreated Indians as opposed to the violent Pilgrims for this sad holiday. It's the least I can do to respect their heritage.

Offline RoosGirl

Exactly. You see I have payed tribute to the brave and mistreated Indians as opposed to the violent Pilgrims for this sad holiday. It's the least I can do to respect their heritage.

That looks like a very forward thinking Indian you're paying tribute to.

Offline Frank Cannon

That looks like a very forward thinking Indian you're paying tribute to.

You are such a xenophobe. The Indian people are as modern as the rest of the country. Because of the lack of buffalo hides, they have been forced to create their native outfits out of Dacron and polyester now.

Offline RoosGirl

You are such a xenophobe. The Indian people are as modern as the rest of the country. Because of the lack of buffalo hides, they have been forced to create their native outfits out of Dacron and polyester now.

I am not a xenophobe.  We have very sandy soils and it takes a lot of water to get anything to grow.  Not that that's any of your business.  But I appreciate the education on the native outfits; very informative.

Offline Frank Cannon

I am not a xenophobe.  We have very sandy soils and it takes a lot of water to get anything to grow.  Not that that's any of your business.  But I appreciate the education on the native outfits; very informative.

I apologize for the impression of giving insult to you. As I said earlier, conflict on this board is the farthest thing from my mind. I would also not want to be label a sandist for my comment.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You've finally found out I'm really a woman?

@Frank Cannon

All I really know about you is that you drink all the good Scotch in the lounge before I can get there with great regularity!   22222frying pan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Here's to great Scotch and a good sense of humor!   :beer: :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boyfriend of Roy Moore Accuser: I Don’t Believe Her
Breitbart, Nov 20, 2017, Aaron Klein

Birmingham, ALABAMA — A minister who says that he dated Beverly Young Nelson at around the same time that Young claims to have been assaulted by senatorial candidate Roy Moore says that he does not believe his ex-girlfriend about the allegations.
The former boyfriend, Jeff DeVine, attended high school with Young and is currently in Thailand, where he runs DeVine Ministries with his wife and twin daughters. He says that as part of his ministry, which focuses on rescuing children, he has worked with victims of rape and other trauma.

A high school classmate of Nelson’s who spoke to Breitbart News remembers DeVine and Nelson briefly dating around 1977. DeVine also provided a copy of his high school yearbook inscribed with a lengthy message by Nelson.  The inscription was signed by “Beverly Young,” using Nelson’s maiden name.

DeVine’s comments mark the second time a person who has known Nelson has gone public to call her allegations against Moore into question.  Last week, Nelson’s stepson, Darrel Nelson, claimed in a Breitbart News interview that his stepmother’s accusations are “one hundred percent a lie.”

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/exclusive-ex-boyfriend-of-roy-moore-accuser-i-dont-believe-her/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Always "planning" a lawsuit just like that degenerate fecal smear of a president we have.

Offline Frank Cannon

Here's to Bankers Club scotch and knock knock jokes.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I'll drink to that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'll drink to that.

My sense of humor failed me and I had to report @Cripplecreek last comment.  I don't have to read stuff like that before breakfast ... or any other time.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I Was running Win 8.1, and upgraded (???) to Win 10.

And I can tell you for a fact that 10 is no such thing as an Improvement.

Just more of the same old same old.

No matter how much SELL, MS hands you, it's just them moving stuff around and you, the user, spending a couple of weeks trying to figure out where they hid it.

I hate and detest Microsoft,  and I especially hate and detest that no talent hack Bill Gates who only owes his success to the laws of the United States,  and his ability to get away with stealing other people's work.   

Yes,  nothing Microsoft has produced since Windows XP has been an improvement.   All they ever do is "cheese"  screens,  with no improvement whatsoever in the usability of their product.  (Other than updating drivers for newer hardware and third party software.)   

The only thing to say in defense of Microsoft is that their main competitor is a collection of even worse bastards.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
My sense of humor failed me and I had to report @Cripplecreek last comment.  I don't have to read stuff like that before breakfast ... or any other time.

@Emjay
Wow I had missed that comment until your post.   gee thanks,  its still there BTW
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DiogenesLamp

If the truth is that people are here to intentionally bug each other, it would greatly sadden me.

It didn't start out that way,  but when you finally realize they are consistently putting forth efforts that seemingly have the purpose of undermining your goals,   you become a lot less interested in getting along with them.   

At that point "bugging them"  back seems to be a reasonably appropriate thing to do.   

A' bon chat, bon rat. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

Always "planning" a lawsuit just like that degenerate fecal smear of a president we have.

And here is a prime example to what I referred in my last message.   

If this is the verbiage he uses to describe Trump,  I can only imagine how strongly he described Obama.   Or did he even use such language referring to our last Imbecile President?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jpsb

@Cripplecreek

You are a really nasty person with a very foul mouth.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
@Cripplecreek

You are a really nasty person with a very foul mouth.

Liberals are like that, he was anti-Romney, though St. Ted Cruz endorsed Romney.  Another so-called Cruz supporter that never agrees with Cruz. 

Offline jpsb

My every day Scotch

Offline skeeter

Liberals are like that, he was anti-Romney, though St. Ted Cruz endorsed Romney.  Another so-called Cruz supporter that never agrees with Cruz.

And you with your Cruz hate are another character.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
And you with your Cruz hate are another character.

No, You hate Cruz you slanderer and liar. Skeeter.

Wake up from Kindergarten little boy.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:18:28 pm by TomSea »