Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19346 times)

Online Hoodat

Q: Why are Democrats so quick to accuse their opponents of all manner of 'It Won't Play In Cleveland' conduct?

A: Because it's what they know best from their own personal experience in it.

As a general rule, any time Democrats accuse you of doing something bad, it is because they are already doing it themselves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

My Win 95 won't load web pages.

I've been thinking about upgrading from 3.1.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Gloria Allred gets grilled over accuser’s yearbook, and gives a very odd response

Carlos Garcia  |  Nov 16, 2017 8:15 am

CNN host Don Lemon grilled famed lawyer Gloria Allred, who is representing one of the accusers of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, on issues surrounding the evidence her client had presented. Some found her answers to be evasive and unsatisfactory.

Here’s a transcript of what was said:

“Did Judge Moore preside over her divorce?” Lemon asked. “Was this just filing of papers? Clear this up for us. How much involvement did she have involvement with him? What’s going on here?”

He was referring to a case that Moore’s lawyer brought up during a news conference that would dispute a claim by Beverly Young Nelson.

“We will answer any and all questions about that issue and any issue that they would like to bring up at the hearing which should be held within two weeks,” Allred responded.  “If they do not have that hearing, then we’ll go to plan B and I will say at that time what plan B is. So I’m not gonna comment on that at this time. I will talk about the yearbook.”

“Can I ask you something?” Lemon asked, “When I hear your answers, because I heard you on CNN earlier, when I hear your answers, it seems like your answers are meant to compel him to speak on the record and under oath. Listen, I’m not a lawyer here. Are you trying to compel him to do that because you want to get him on the record and you want to be able to depose him? What’s your endgame here?”

“Well, of course, there is no legal process except the one I am proposing which is essentially a political process combined with a legal process,” Allred responded.

“So then why can’t you say if he presided over her divorce case, Gloria,” Lemon pressed.

“Well I’m saying we’re not going to put out bread crumbs of pieces of evidence,” Allred deflected. “We have evidence that we have not revealed to the press, and we’re not going to reveal it, bread crumb by bread crumb. We will be happy to answer all questions and provide all evidence at the hearing, if there is one. We think that’s the way to do it.”

“OK, so what about the signature?” Lemon asked. “Roy Moore’s attorney denies Moore ever wrote in Beverly’s yearbook. Can you say definitively that this is his signature?”

“I think what they wanted was a handwriting expert to examine it and we are willing if there is a hearing that is conducted by the Senate to allow an independent expert to examine the signature in the yearbook,” she continued. “In addition, of course, that handwriting expert would compare it to exemplars of Mr. Moore’s handwriting, signature, at the time that he signed the yearbook. So we are certainly open to that, assuming there’s going to be a hearing.”

“So you can’t say definitively that it’s his signature?” Lemon pressed again.

“I am saying that since they are now challenging that, we accept that challenge and we’re willing to have an independent expert,” Allred replied.  .  .  .

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/16/gloria-allred-gets-grilled-over-accusers-yearbook-and-gives-a-very-odd-response

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I liked 3.11. Just saying. Maybe the graphics weren't impressive, but the system was dangnear bulletproof, and could you imagine running it on one of today's machines? We did all that on a 500MB HDD (if that) with 32K of RAM.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

Seats fill fast for the early bird special at Denny's.

@Frank Cannon

My in-laws are definitely upscale.  You would appreciate.

Actually, the evening. turned out well.  The wine the server recommended to my sister-in-law and me was fantastic.  A couple of glasses each brought on uncontrollable giggling fits, to the point that my gorgeous, classy SIL—-who doesn’t curse—- yelled the F word loud enough for people to turn around and look. 

Definitely worth going, lol.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Gloria Allred gets grilled over accuser’s yearbook, and gives a very odd response

Carlos Garcia  |  Nov 16, 2017 8:15 am

CNN host Don Lemon grilled famed lawyer Gloria Allred, who is representing one of the accusers of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, on issues surrounding the evidence her client had presented. Some found her answers to be evasive and unsatisfactory.

Here’s a transcript of what was said:

“Did Judge Moore preside over her divorce?” Lemon asked. “Was this just filing of papers? Clear this up for us. How much involvement did she have involvement with him? What’s going on here?”

He was referring to a case that Moore’s lawyer brought up during a news conference that would dispute a claim by Beverly Young Nelson.

“We will answer any and all questions about that issue and any issue that they would like to bring up at the hearing which should be held within two weeks,” Allred responded.  “If they do not have that hearing, then we’ll go to plan B and I will say at that time what plan B is. So I’m not gonna comment on that at this time. I will talk about the yearbook.”

“Can I ask you something?” Lemon asked, “When I hear your answers, because I heard you on CNN earlier, when I hear your answers, it seems like your answers are meant to compel him to speak on the record and under oath. Listen, I’m not a lawyer here. Are you trying to compel him to do that because you want to get him on the record and you want to be able to depose him? What’s your endgame here?”

“Well, of course, there is no legal process except the one I am proposing which is essentially a political process combined with a legal process,” Allred responded.

“So then why can’t you say if he presided over her divorce case, Gloria,” Lemon pressed.

“Well I’m saying we’re not going to put out bread crumbs of pieces of evidence,” Allred deflected. “We have evidence that we have not revealed to the press, and we’re not going to reveal it, bread crumb by bread crumb. We will be happy to answer all questions and provide all evidence at the hearing, if there is one. We think that’s the way to do it.”

“OK, so what about the signature?” Lemon asked. “Roy Moore’s attorney denies Moore ever wrote in Beverly’s yearbook. Can you say definitively that this is his signature?”

“I think what they wanted was a handwriting expert to examine it and we are willing if there is a hearing that is conducted by the Senate to allow an independent expert to examine the signature in the yearbook,” she continued. “In addition, of course, that handwriting expert would compare it to exemplars of Mr. Moore’s handwriting, signature, at the time that he signed the yearbook. So we are certainly open to that, assuming there’s going to be a hearing.”

“So you can’t say definitively that it’s his signature?” Lemon pressed again.

“I am saying that since they are now challenging that, we accept that challenge and we’re willing to have an independent expert,” Allred replied.  .  .  .

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/16/gloria-allred-gets-grilled-over-accusers-yearbook-and-gives-a-very-odd-response
She want nothing more than to slander him and impune his reputation in public prior to the election, then drop it like a hot tater afterwards.  I hope it backfires on this liberal wack job.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

My in-laws are definitely upscale.  You would appreciate.

Actually, the evening. turned out well.  The wine the server recommended to my sister-in-law and me was fantastic.  A couple of glasses each brought on uncontrollable giggling fits, to the point that my gorgeous, classy SIL—-who doesn’t curse—- yelled the F word loud enough for people to turn around and look. 

Definitely worth going, lol.

@CatherineofAragon

You sound like my sort of people.

Offline mountaineer

As a general rule, any time Democrats accuse you of doing something bad, it is because they are already doing it themselves.
And at least 10 times worse.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DiogenesLamp

BOOM! Witness Drops Bomb! PROVES Gloria Allred and Accuser Nelson Were Lying – SAYS MEDIA WOULD NOT TALK With HER

From the report:

1.) The Olde Hickory House required employees to be at least 16.  Beverly Nelson claims she was 15 when she started.

2.) The restaurants dumpsters were on the side of the building and not in back as Nelson claimed.

3.) A former employee says the restaurant NEVER closed at 11 PM as Nelson claimed and at midnight on most nights.

4.) Customers at the counter were served by the bartender or cook and not by any waitress.

5.) The witnesses claim they have shared this information with several news outlets but they have refused to report the truth!

More… Rhonda Ledbetter, who worked at the restaurant at the time, hesitated come forward but she said, “As a moral and ethical person,” she had to come forward.  Rhonda said she never remembered ANYONE come into the restaurant in a suit and that Roy Moore NEVER came into the restaurant.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BOOM! Witness Drops Bomb! PROVES Gloria Allred and Accuser Nelson Were Lying – SAYS MEDIA WOULD NOT TALK With HER

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/boom-witness-drops-bomb-proves-gloria-allred-accuser-nelson-lying-says-media-not-talk/

Great find!  Not at all surprised by any of it!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Fixed it for you!

Not to demean our brothers and sisters, but I saw a lot of judging on TBR which was disgusting.

The minute it came out, people here were leaping on it like hyenas.

The point is, they always hated Moore.  He's just a little too old time religion for some of the sophisticates here.  Or people who fancy themselves sophisticates.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Seems like it should be it's own thread.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not to demean our brothers and sisters, but I saw a lot of judging on TBR which was disgusting.

The minute it came out, people here were leaping on it like hyenas.

The point is, they always hated Moore.  He's just a little too old time religion for some of the sophisticates here.  Or people who fancy themselves sophisticates.

I have long recognized the fact that not everyone who comes here is what they claim to be.  It's the internet and anyone can say anything.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

I have long recognized the fact that not everyone who comes here is what they claim to be.  It's the internet and anyone can say anything.

You've finally found out I'm really a woman?

Offline DiogenesLamp

Seems like it should be it's own thread.

Wouldn't that needlessly aggravate certain people?   :)   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Wouldn't that needlessly aggravate certain people?   :)

What's your point?

Offline DiogenesLamp

What's your point?

Aw.  I was hoping the humor would be apparent. 

Obviously I don't mind needlessly aggravating certain people,  and so my advocacy for restraint is intended to be amusing.   

It's not funny if you have to explain it.  :)   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Aw.  I was hoping the humor would be apparent. 

Obviously I don't mind needlessly aggravating certain people,  and so my advocacy for restraint is intended to be amusing.   

It's not funny if you have to explain it.  :)

Dittos.  I thought we all came here to needlessly aggravate others. ;)

Offline DiogenesLamp

There is a certain satisfaction to it,  isn't there? 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

My my my. That would be impolite. I wouldn't be comfortable if that were true.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

With Chuck Grassley pushing for Sexual Harassment training (look at the date) I'm finding it Amusing that all of these Dems are getting the spotlight for it in the last few weeks.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/01/grassley-congress-harassment-training-244395

Seems to me they knew how their own measured up on this score and launched a pre-emptive divisionary strike against Moore so They wouldn't be the only ones getting news coverage for it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

I Was running Win 8.1, and upgraded (???) to Win 10.

And I can tell you for a fact that 10 is no such thing as an Improvement.

Just more of the same old same old.

No matter how much SELL, MS hands you, it's just them moving stuff around and you, the user, spending a couple of weeks trying to figure out where they hid it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline RoosGirl

My my my. That would be impolite. I wouldn't be comfortable if that were true.

Am I interpreting that correctly, that you feel uncomfortable with the truth?

Offline DB

Great find!  Not at all surprised by any of it!   888high58888

All I can say is if it can be proven Nelson is lying, she should pay a very heavy price for all this - like prison time.

Offline Frank Cannon

Am I interpreting that correctly, that you feel uncomfortable with the truth?

If the truth is that people are here to intentionally bug each other, it would greatly sadden me. I always felt everyone here had great respect and good will towards one another. What you are saying confuses my sensibilities.