Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19360 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2017, 07:44:11 pm »
Bless you, my son.  Where do you float your boat?

Ft Desoto Park and planning a trip to the Everglades.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2017, 07:46:11 pm »

Totally cool and beautiful. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2017, 07:55:22 pm »

beautiful....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #128 on: November 21, 2017, 08:10:30 pm »
I've had dates like that... *yawn*

At 14?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:10:50 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline edpc

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2017, 08:39:44 pm »
Oh goodness, no.

Of course not - especially with someone 20 years your senior.  What’s troubling is, it would’ve been perfectly legal, had she been a couple years older.  Now, none of the teenaged girls who dated him ever made any such claims.  However, I don’t see any reason for a grown man in his 30s to be dating teenage girls, whether it’s legal, or not.  Moore has been dishonest about that aspect, because he knows it would not make him look good to some. 

Those who are standing behind the ‘its not illegal’ line should ask themselves a couple questions.  What would your reaction be if a man twice their age asked to date your teenage daughter?  Would you vote for that man 30 years later?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2017, 08:56:41 pm »
Of course not - especially with someone 20 years your senior.  What’s troubling is, it would’ve been perfectly legal, had she been a couple years older.  Now, none of the teenaged girls who dated him ever made any such claims.  However, I don’t see any reason for a grown man in his 30s to be dating teenage girls, whether it’s legal, or not.  Moore has been dishonest about that aspect, because he knows it would not make him look good to some. 

Those who are standing behind the ‘its not illegal’ line should ask themselves a couple questions.  What would your reaction be if a man twice their age asked to date your teenage daughter?  Would you vote for that man 30 years later?

You have a very good point.   That is clearly a very good reason to chose a senator that approves of baby murder and gun control.   

After all,  we must keep our moral priorities in order.   An older man dating teenagers is just icky.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2017, 09:11:54 pm »

You have a very good point.   That is clearly a very good reason to chose a senator that approves of baby murder and gun control.   

After all,  we must keep our moral priorities in order.   An older man dating teenagers is just icky.

Or, heaven forbid, you can review the other people that were options and make an adult decision about what you want as a representative.  Love how people who want to bring down the swamp system stay within its paradigms and get trapped in its reasoning.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2017, 09:23:46 pm »

I swear I've read this exact thing, or something very similar to it, at least 50 times now.  You'll pardon me if I don't respond to it....again.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2017, 09:25:54 pm »
Or, heaven forbid, you can review the other people that were options and make an adult decision about what you want as a representative.  Love how people who want to bring down the swamp system stay within its paradigms and get trapped in its reasoning.

For this reason I'd rather go kayaking with the sharks.  Although seeing a dolphin playing is tremendous.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2017, 09:27:47 pm »
For this reason I'd rather go kayaking with the sharks.  Although seeing a dolphin playing is tremendous.

Just don't sleep with the fishes.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2017, 09:28:59 pm »

post some pics of your kayak in The Lounge..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:29:20 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2017, 09:29:53 pm »

Now we are expected to choose one evil over another because apparently there are no good men or women to represent us.  And it isn't just icky.  You remind me of some of the churches these days.  Deciding what part of Gods Word to throw out.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2017, 09:33:06 pm »
I swear I've read this exact thing, or something very similar to it, at least 50 times now.  You'll pardon me if I don't respond to it....again.

No pardon necessary.  I post what I think about the conversation at hand, not necessarily to elicit a response.  I already knew the answer to the question previously posted.  It was rhetorical, though that’s almost impossible to discern in an online discussion.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2017, 09:33:07 pm »
There is no evidence that Moore did those things. And it was 35-40 years ago. If he was a real creep, we would have more recent examples.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2017, 09:34:07 pm »

Now we are expected to choose one evil over another because apparently there are no good men or women to represent us.  And it isn't just icky.  You remind me of some of the churches these days.  Deciding what part of Gods Word to throw out.

Baloney. There are nothing but accusations. No proof. Not a whit.

Every one of these charges are likely false, just like the same sort of charges leveled at Cruz.
Allowing a man to be painted as evil over nothing but gossip and rumor is what is evil.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2017, 09:43:00 pm »
There is no evidence that Moore did those things. And it was 35-40 years ago. If he was a real creep, we would have more recent examples.

The man who molested my sister 40 years ago is facing charges again today with no charges filed in the intervening years.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2017, 09:44:36 pm »
The man who molested my sister 40 years ago is facing charges again today with no charges filed in the intervening years.

So that makes Moore guilty?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2017, 09:48:24 pm »

Here is a response from Moore accuser including why she didn't come forward before.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/11/20/i-have-no-tickets-to-tahiti-moore-accuser-speaks-n2411886

When is Moore going to file the lawsuit?  Haven't seen it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2017, 09:52:21 pm »
Here is a response from Moore accuser including why she didn't come forward before.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/11/20/i-have-no-tickets-to-tahiti-moore-accuser-speaks-n2411886

People often make this threat because it expresses outrage, but rarely follow through.  He won't for a few reasons.  First, it just keeps adding developments to the story in the news cycle.  Also, it would take time away from making campaign stops in the last couple weeks available.  Lastly, it requires going on record and being asked a variety of questions, leading back to reason one.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2017, 09:56:32 pm »

He's not going to because he's a coward and a liar like Trump.

The man who molested my sister is apparently not guilty this time because none of the other girls he's molested in the intervening years have come forward.

Frankly I'm thinking it may be time to ask to have my account here closed. I just don't want to be associated with the degenerate garbage that have found a welcoming home here.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2017, 10:01:18 pm »

The man who molested my sister is apparently not guilty this time because none of the other girls he's molested in the intervening years have come forward.

Frankly I'm thinking it may be time to ask to have my account here closed. I just don't want to be associated with the degenerate garbage that have found a welcoming home here.
Is the man who molested your sister running for Senate?

I'm glad your sister's molester is being taken to account, and it's a pity it didn't happen much sooner.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #147 on: November 21, 2017, 10:03:16 pm »

I hope you don't.  I also find this totally frustrating.  I am sorry about your sister.  When I see the church also becoming neutral to this kind of thing for the sake of politics I feel sick.  What is Conservative or Repulican?  I don't know.  What is Christianity?

It is Conservatives like Sasse and Cruz who will not support Moore until he is proven innocent.  Moore said he will file a lawsuit.  If he was innocent he would.  Not happening.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 10:12:28 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #148 on: November 21, 2017, 10:11:06 pm »

Did you, your father, uncles and brothers kick the holy crap out of him then? Or not?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2017, 10:19:44 pm »
    Step Back @Cripplecreek maybe take a day or two off but realize you can never leave, damn, I know I'd miss ya.  You stir the Trumper's blood here, you have a purpose.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.