Author Topic: Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit  (Read 19340 times)

rangerrebew

Roy Moore’s Accusers’ Stories Getting Shaky, Moore Team Planning Lawsuit
By Onan Coca November 16, 2017

I don’t know if Judge Roy Moore (R-AL) is guilty or innocent of the crimes he’s been accused of. If guilty he deserves every sling and arrow he’s faced thus far, and many more to come.

However, if he’s innocent, he deserves to be heard and his accusers should face repercussions for maligning his good name and for attempting to destroy the democratic process in Alabama.

https://constitution.com/roy-moore-accusers-stories-getting-shaky-moore-team-planning-lawsuit/

Offline Applewood

Getting shaky?  Every story is shaky, if for no better reason than the timing. 

I'm glad Moore is being proactive.  Too bad his own party isn't.   They're all too busy throwing Moore under the bus.  And that makes them suspect too.

Offline libertybele

I'm glad Moore is being proactive.  Too bad his own party isn't.   They're all too busy throwing Moore under the bus.  And that makes them suspect too.

Agreed.  In listening to Levine yesterday and listening to a couple of victim's stories, it seems that sexual misconduct and sexual abuse towards women on Capitol Hill is (and using his words) pervasive. 

That is what came to my mind as well; those that have quickly thrown Moore under the bus to me are suspect.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Agreed.  In listening to Levine yesterday and listening to a couple of victim's stories, it seems that sexual misconduct and sexual abuse towards women on Capitol Hill is (and using his words) pervasive. 

That is what came to my mind as well; those that have quickly thrown Moore under the bus to me are suspect.

Q: Why are Democrats so quick to accuse their opponents of all manner of 'It Won't Play In Cleveland' conduct?

A: Because it's what they know best from their own personal experience in it.

The Republicans are just being Republicans, quaking in terror of the NYT calling them nasty names.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline roamer_1

Very nice to see the 'mall ban' refuted.

And also nice to see someone in the press saying Allred's refusal to turn over the document without a Senate hearing is a big mistake.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

And also nice to see someone in the press saying Allred's refusal to turn over the document without a Senate hearing is a big mistake.
Note that the video is no longer up (but the image and title are still in the sidebar). http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Note that the video is no longer up (but the image and title are still in the sidebar). http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/former-gadsden-mall-manager-says-roy-moore-wasnt-banned

The vid is there for me...

Offline RetBobbyMI

Her attempt at going to the Senate instead of the Courts shows in itself a political motivation.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline DiogenesLamp

Q: Why are Democrats so quick to accuse their opponents of all manner of 'It Won't Play In Cleveland' conduct?

A: Because it's what they know best from their own personal experience in it.

The Republicans are just being Republicans, quaking in terror of the NYT calling them nasty names.

It's not just the New York times,   it's the entire media monster.    All of the networks are part of a massive media weapon designed to keep the Washington  money spigot flowing.   

These media organizations are owned and controlled by people who's best interests lie in keeping the Washington spending party borrowing and spending.   

The media have the power to manipulate elections,  and that is precisely why they do what they do.   It's about power.   It's about continuing the power in the hands of those people who have it now,  most of whom live in the North Eastern corner of the nation.   

The media is a tool to keep that power,  and they use it against anyone who threatens that power.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Her attempt at going to the Senate instead of the Courts shows in itself a political motivation.

BINGO!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I hope Roy Moore wins and takes the likes of Gloria Allred into oblivion!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

I'm glad Moore is being proactive.

To date he's been circumspect and that has hurt him.

Offline RetBobbyMI

It's not just the New York times,   it's the entire media monster.    All of the networks are part of a massive media weapon designed to keep the Washington  money spigot flowing.   

These media organizations are owned and controlled by people who's best interests lie in keeping the Washington spending party borrowing and spending.   

The media have the power to manipulate elections,  and that is precisely why they do what they do.   It's about power.   It's about continuing the power in the hands of those people who have it now,  most of whom live in the North Eastern corner of the nation.   

The media is a tool to keep that power,  and they use it against anyone who threatens that power.
May have to start calling them the Russian-American Media collaborators.
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline skeeter

As the stories get more and more shaky the press will shift coverage from the charges themselves to the polls.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
As the stories get more and more shaky the press will shift coverage from the charges themselves to the fake polls.

Fixed it for you!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Fixed it for you!

Yep. Goes without saying.

Lol. Listening to one right now.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:04:10 pm by skeeter »

Silver Pines

@roamer_1

It hasn't been refuted, though.  The guy said Moore hadn't been banned "to his knowledge", which would be pretty lacking since Moore was cruising the mall for teens in the late 70s.  This guy started his job at the mall in the 80s.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

It hasn't been refuted, though.  The guy said Moore hadn't been banned "to his knowledge", which would be pretty lacking since Moore was cruising the mall for teens in the late 70s.  This guy started his job at the mall in the 80s.

@CatherineofAragon

Banned is banned. Official protocol... A Banned List would be in his direct control for his direct supervision. Do you really think he would not have noted the name?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:40:01 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The vid is there for me...
I get "Error: No valid source could be found", but I'm running Win XP, Firefox, and maybe that has something to do with it. HTML5 and twitter videos will not play on this box.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RetBobbyMI

I get "Error: No valid source could be found", but I'm running Win XP, Firefox, and maybe that has something to do with it. HTML5 and twitter videos will not play on this box.
Win XP?  Aren't you ancient?

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Banned is banned. Official protocol... A Banned List would be in his direct control for his direct supervision. Do you really think he would not have noted the name?

@roamer_1

I don't think the name is on any list. It doesn't make sense that it would be.  Think about it.  The assistant DA gets banned for cruising for teenagers.  Do you really think all parties involved didn't just agree to keep it quiet as long as there was no more trouble?  If his name was on a list, someone would have found it before now.

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think the name is on any list.

Oh I disagree. His kiss is on your list.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHld-iArOc

Silver Pines

Oh I disagree. His kiss is on your list.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHld-iArOc

@Frank Cannon

Dude, if Moore was all I could get, I'd get to a nunnery.  Give me credit for some taste, would you?

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Dude, if Moore was all I could get, I'd get to a nunnery.  Give me credit for some taste, would you?

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Roy likes religion a whole lot. Don't think a habit is going to turn him off.

Silver Pines

I wouldn't do that if I were you. Roy likes religion a whole lot. Don't think a habit is going to turn him off.

@Frank Cannon

Lol

I'll pick this up later...I have to go to a dinner with the inlaws and that entire bunch.  Who in the hell ever heard of eating dinner at five p.m...