Author Topic: Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon  (Read 1292 times)

rangerrebew

Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon
The FAA, the USAF, and air traffic control recordings all confirm the bizarre event did indeed occur last October.
By Tyler RogowayNovember 15, 2017

Something quite out of the ordinary occurred in the skies over Oregon on October 25th, 2017. A mystery aircraft was flying in daylight hours among the steady stream of airliners that traverse from south to north, between locales in California and Nevada and cities like Portland and Seattle and beyond. The incident began, at least as best we can tell, around 4:30pm near the California-Oregon border and resulted in multiple pilot eyewitnesses, recorded air traffic control audio, and eventual confirmations from both the FAA and North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) that it did indeed occur.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/16079/airliners-and-f-15s-involved-in-bizzare-encounter-with-mystery-aircraft-over-oregon
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 11:27:38 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Probably a prototype SR-72 or perhaps something else from the Skunk Works...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Quix Ping....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Airliners And F-15s Involved In Bizarre Encounter With Mystery Aircraft Over Oregon
The FAA, the USAF, and air traffic control recordings all confirm the bizarre event did indeed occur last October.
By Tyler RogowayNovember 15, 2017

Something quite out of the ordinary occurred in the skies over Oregon on October 25th, 2017. A mystery aircraft was flying in daylight hours among the steady stream of airliners that traverse from south to north, between locales in California and Nevada and cities like Portland and Seattle and beyond. The incident began, at least as best we can tell, around 4:30pm near the California-Oregon border and resulted in multiple pilot eyewitnesses, recorded air traffic control audio, and eventual confirmations from both the FAA and North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) that it did indeed occur.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/16079/airliners-and-f-15s-involved-in-bizzare-encounter-with-mystery-aircraft-over-oregon

@Smokin Joe

Thanks y'all.

I've read several reports of that incident. NONE of them were very informative, imho. Is there a clear description of the  shape and other factors of the craft? I don't recall reading one. Frustrating.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Thanks y'all.

I've read several reports of that incident. NONE of them were very informative, imho. Is there a clear description of the  shape and other factors of the craft? I don't recall reading one. Frustrating.
Very short on description, and with all those cell phones and tablets equipped with cameras up to (iirc) 20Mpixel, someone should have an image, you'd think.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

Very short on description, and with all those cell phones and tablets equipped with cameras up to (iirc) 20Mpixel, someone should have an image, you'd think.

There is that, alright.

Though many folks are so focused on the 'high strangeness' they seemingly never think about their handy camera. And, sometimes, it has appeared in 100's of cases, that some spiritual/technological something is being transmitted by the 'high strangeness' craft/critters that prevents folks from thinking about their handy cameras--some kind of active suppression of thinking of using a camera.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Smokin Joe

There is that, alright.

Though many folks are so focused on the 'high strangeness' they seemingly never think about their handy camera. And, sometimes, it has appeared in 100's of cases, that some spiritual/technological something is being transmitted by the 'high strangeness' craft/critters that prevents folks from thinking about their handy cameras--some kind of active suppression of thinking of using a camera.
I must note that it is usually the desire to make a video that overwhelms intelligent curiosity, even to the point that the person holding the device gets caught up in the mess. SO it does seem odd that no one seemed to think of it. You may be right--something mesmerizing for the lot of them, anyway.

C S Lewis

Oceander

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Just what we need...................more undocumented Aliens!

rangerrebew

There is that, alright.

that some spiritual/technological something is being transmitted by the 'high strangeness' craft/critters that prevents folks from thinking about their handy cameras--some kind of active suppression of thinking of using a camera.

Maybe it was Louis Farrakhan on the "mother ship." :woohoo:

Offline Smokin Joe

Maybe it was Louis Farrakhan on the "mother ship." :woohoo:
Not likely. But if flashing lights can trigger epileptic episodes, is there a frequency of flashes which could temporarily disable or disorient people? Strobes have been used for that purpose. 

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

Not likely. But if flashing lights can trigger epileptic episodes, is there a frequency of flashes which could temporarily disable or disorient people? Strobes have been used for that purpose. 

Is Louis Farrakhan another who has supposedly been accused of probing young lovelies without their consent? I don't recall. If so, I'm sure that was more pleasant to him than being probed by ETs.

Otherwise, & personally, I don't think Louis Farrakhan is worth a bucket of luke-warm spit to blacks and certainly not to the USA. I think he's a farce and a useful-idiot of the oligarchy.

Offline Smokin Joe

Is Louis Farrakhan another who has supposedly been accused of probing young lovelies without their consent? I don't recall. If so, I'm sure that was more pleasant to him than being probed by ETs.

Otherwise, & personally, I don't think Louis Farrakhan is worth a bucket of luke-warm spit to blacks and certainly not to the USA. I think he's a farce and a useful-idiot of the oligarchy.
Oddly enough, the most sane voice to blacks was Bill Cosby, basically laying it down about the pseudo Afrighetto names and the anti-learning environment being fostered within the culture. But Cosby was around as a rising star when the 'dream' was to become educated, professional, businessmen and women, respected tradespeople, and to live well within the law and American Culture. That was derailed by the Communists of The New Left, hijacked by them to create identity/victimhood politics and keep the Democrat Party in power.
Unfortunately, he was gored on the sword of philandering which seems so common.

Drugs and gangsta rap 'music' have only accelerated the decline, for those who buy into that whole scene. For people who won't, the world is their oyster...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:43:36 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis