Author Topic: Sarah Palin on sexual harassment: A lot of people 'know I'm packing' so they don't 'mess with me'  (Read 528 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Palin on sexual harassment: A lot of people 'know I'm packing' so they don't 'mess with me'
by Mandy Mayfield | Nov 16, 2017, 5:29 PM

Sarah Palin spoke out against sexual harassment in the workplace on Thursday, but said personally hasn't experienced any incidents because people know she is carrying a weapon.

"I think a whole lot of people know I'm probably packing, so I don't think there's a whole lot of people who would necessarily mess with me," the former Alaska governor said while speaking to MSNBC's Kasie Hunt on Capitol Hill.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sarah-palin-on-sexual-harassment-a-lot-of-people-know-im-packing-so-they-dont-mess-with-me/article/2640977
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You know.....

Some of the most whacko of the feminazis think oogling over a beauty contest contestant constitutes sexual harassment.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.