Author Topic: Rush: Everybody Knew About Al Franken  (Read 704 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Everybody Knew About Al Franken
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:03:37 pm »

Everybody Knew About Al Franken

Nov 16, 2017

RUSH: Now back to the Franken situation. Al Franken is now calling for an investigation into himself, saying that women need to be believed, women needed to be applauded for their courage in coming forward, they need to have their stories heard. It is much more important that these women’s bravery be acknowledged over what anybody thinks of Al Franken.

So Franken is throwing himself on the fire. What will the Democrats do? I think what they’re gonna do is try to pretend this isn’t happening. The smart thing for them to do would be to get rid of Franken, have the governor in Minnesota appoint a Democrat to replace him. You don’t miss or lose a seat this way. And in so doing you make yourself bulletproof in your effort to get rid of Roy Moore. You make yourself bulletproof in your effort to get rid of Trump.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/16/everybody-knew-about-al-franken/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Everybody Knew About Al Franken
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 10:35:09 pm »
I figured there would always be something about Franken but I thought it would probably be something like drug use, maybe not all, but most of the people on SNL, especially the early days, seemed to live a wild lifestyle.