Author Topic: Secret FBI Informant Breaks Silence on Uranium One Scandal — Says Proof of Wrongdoing ‘Exists’  (Read 678 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret FBI Informant Breaks Silence on Uranium One Scandal — Says Proof of Wrongdoing ‘Exists’
by Joshua Caplan

For the first time, the FBI informant on the Clinton-Uranium One deal has broken his silence to the media. The informant revealed he is eager to testify because of his “concerns about Russia’s activities in the United States, but declined to comment further,” reports Reuters.

Independent Journal Review reports:

The witness, identified by Reuters as William D. Campbell, worked as a lobbyist for a Russian firm.

Hillary Clinton claims no wrongdoing with Uranium One, though.

“If they send a signal that we’re going to be like some dictatorship, like some authoritarian regime, where political opponents are going to be unfairly, fraudulently investigated, that rips at the fabric of the contract we have, that we can trust our justice system,” she said during an interview with Mother Jones.

Campbell, on the other hand, refuses to stay silent about the issue and plans to testify in front of Congress. But he doesn’t just have his testimony, and he claims to have evidence.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist, and I have it,” he told Reuters.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/secret-fbi-informant-breaks-silence-uranium-one-scandal-says-proof-wrongdoing-exists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kidd

Campbell, on the other hand, refuses to stay silent about the issue and plans to testify in front of Congress. But he doesn’t just have his testimony, and he claims to have evidence.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist, and I have it,” he told Reuters.

Jeff Sessions needs to answer this claim with a significant refutation or an investigation.
He cannot hide this anymore.

Offline skeeter

I'm sorry but this smells - this source has an actual name.

That right there is suspicious.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 10:16:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Jeff Sessions needs to answer this claim with a significant refutation or an investigation.
He cannot hide this anymore.

I hope Campbell has airtight 24/7 security!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Congress was a lot better when people like Newt and John Kasich balanced the budget, let alone, Kasich being one of the biggest pro-life governors in the nation, the Constitution Party's platform says they ought to love this guy but no, we are going to hear folks cry about the swamp, well, the swamp or other need to clean this mess up.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Image result for hillary clinton yawning
Yeah sure. So I guess this is going to waste some of my 'book tour' time.
'Congress' is boring me to tears. You can't touch me. You're never going to touch me.
So,..... STOP WASTING MY TIME!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mrclose

I hope Campbell has airtight 24/7 security!

Wouldn't matter ... (Well except to him) because all of the evidence is already documented and protected, I'm sure!

There is also supposed to be video of a Russian handing off a money loaded briefcase to ... someone?
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well, this informant obviously hasn’t seen that talking hammerhead shark Shep Smith, who has ‘debunked’ the U1 story.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.