Author Topic: Rush: Democrats Have a Problem: Al Franken Is a Big Fat Hypocrite Pervert  (Read 782 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Democrats Have a Problem: Al Franken Is a Big Fat Hypocrite Pervert

Nov 16, 2017

RUSH: That’s right. So I’ll take your yearbook and I’ll double down on an actual photo. You can take your forged yearbook and put it wherever you want. I got an actual photo here. What are the Democrats gonna do? Seriously. What are the Democrats gonna do? They’re trying to get rid of two Republicans, and here comes this big hypocrite, Al Franken, totally gumming up the works, totally screwing up the plan!

I mean, they want to get rid of Roy Moore, and they want to use that to get rid of Donald Trump, and here comes Franken, and there’s an actual picture of Franken doing it. The woman is sleeping and she’s wearing, you know, camo gear on a C-17 on the way back from a USO tour.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/16/democrats-have-a-problem-al-franken-is-a-big-fat-hypocrite-pervert/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Rush: Democrats Have a Problem: Al Franken Is a Big Fat Hypocrite Pervert
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 08:47:05 pm »
Rush has been waiting for this moment for years.