Author Topic: Viewers Are DEMANDING Shepard Smith Be FIRED After Fox News’ Leftist Host, Shepard Smith, Pulled UNBELIEVABLE Propaganda Stunt Last Night [VIDEO]  (Read 2273 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I accidentally tuned in to watch Shepard Smith do this.

Admit that my jaw had dropped, but in reality, all he did was point out that more than a dozen Federal agencies approved the sale.

Of course that could be accomplished by anybody who had access to every text or phone call or email of the people you put in place to approve/disapprove.   IMO, that was the criteria for Clapper, Comey, etc..

A dozen federal agencies did what their boss told them to do.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I accidentally tuned in to watch Shepard Smith do this.

Admit that my jaw had dropped, but in reality, all he did was point out that more than a dozen CORRUPT Federal agencies approved the sale.

Of course that could be accomplished by anybody who had access to every text or phone call or email of the people you put in place to approve/disapprove.   IMO, that was the criteria for Clapper, Comey, etc..

Fixed it for you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

Shep is a progressive fresh voice at FNC  I enjoy his take on matters.  He is the only one who resembles fair and balanced

If I want to hear a progressive voice there are plenty of other channels to choose from. Fair and balanced should mean honest unbiased news, not a mixture of progressive anchors and more conservative ones, which describes FOX today.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

If I want to hear a progressive voice there are plenty of other channels to choose from. Fair and balanced should mean honest unbiased news, not a mixture of progressive anchors and more conservative ones, which describes FOX today.

Maybe we should have WineNot kicked off the forum.

I believe he is the "Dem Plant" that was prophesied on this forum a few short years ago.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I believe he is the "Dem Plant" that was prophesied on this forum a few short years ago.

Just the newest of several!  Some here seem to enjoy playing with trolls!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Just the newest of several!  Some here seem to enjoy playing with trolls!

It appears that @WineNot is in league with @KingsX and @sinkspur. Time to rally the villagers and get the torches lit.

Offline jpsb

You sound like some silly fruit who rides a bike to get around. That wine in your avatar looks a little strong for you. You seem more like a Chardonnay drinker.

If she had boobs she might be cute.

Offline jpsb

Becareful or @RoosGirl will admonish you for being not nice to a new member.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not since the Superdome. If trucks were bringing water in, there was a way out.

Same here.  Shep showed up every morning in a crisp, clean shirt to commiserate on camera with the folks.  Seems like if he could get in, they could get out.

Offline RoosGirl

Becareful or @RoosGirl will admonish you for being not nice to a new member.

@Frank Cannon likes it when I admonish him, so I don't do it anymore.

Offline Frank Cannon

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If she had boobs she might be cute.

She's got enough for me. I'm not too picky.

That picture makes me laugh. I was cooking Coq au Vin years ago for guests. And that was me. It started with a sip. By dinnertime, I was so drunk from 'cooking' that I passed out right after the meal. My wife had to clean up the kitchen afterward, and she was not happy. Anyway, I'm only saying that I can directly relate to that pic.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:02:15 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

She's got enough for me. I'm not too picky.

That picture makes me laugh. I was cooking Coq au Vin years ago for guests. And that was me. It started with a sip. By dinnertime, I was so drunk from 'cooking' that I passed out right after the meal. My wife had to clean up the kitchen afterward, and she was not happy. Anyway, I'm only saying that I can directly relate to that pic.

You're lucky I wasn't one of the guests.  You would have found yourself oddly decorated whenever you finally woke up and I would have had pictures.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You're lucky I wasn't one of the guests.  You would have found yourself oddly decorated whenever you finally woke up and I would have had pictures.
@RoosGirl
You would have loved it Roos. And I would have been glad to have you over. The meal turned out to be *fantastic* somehow. It was one of my best meals ever. I don't know how? I learned from that and have not done it since. Drinking wine should be done at the dinner table, not in the kitchen. LOL
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl
You would have loved it Roos. And I would have been glad to have you over. The meal turned out to be *fantastic* somehow. It was one of my best meals ever. I don't know how? I learned from that and have not done it since. Drinking wine should be done at the dinner table, not in the kitchen. LOL

It was fantastic because you were drunk, silly.  After dinner would have been infinitely better!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It was fantastic because you were drunk, silly.  After dinner would have been infinitely better!

That is a very, very, good point. I have always wondered what made that meal so freakin good. But you are right. I was drunk, and hungry as a bear. I'm guessing that made everything taste double good.

Believe it or not, you have just solved a mystery that has been bothering me for years. I kept wondering, what did I do that made it taste so good? And now I'm thinking I didn't do anything different. It was the circumstances that were different, not the recipe...huh? I never though of that. Thanks

Offline RetBobbyMI

Isn't that what Al Frankenstein did? 
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline RoosGirl

Isn't that what Al Frankenstein did?

Al was stupid for allowing his face to be seen.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, I watched the video.  I didn't see anything out of line with what I remember of Shepard Smith. 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Now I have Coq au Vin on the brain. So, that will be dinner tonight. Gotta go shopping. Fresh chicken, fresh mushrooms, and Burgundy is really all I need. I've already got all the rest of it. Might get some chives...

Slapping my own wrist. "No drinking the wine!"

If I show up later tonight and start posting crazy shit, you'll know what happened. LOL

Offline RoosGirl

If I show up later tonight and start posting crazy shit, you'll know what happened. LOL

And we will have fun at your expense.