Author Topic: Viewers Are DEMANDING Shepard Smith Be FIRED After Fox News’ Leftist Host, Shepard Smith, Pulled UNBELIEVABLE Propaganda Stunt Last Night [VIDEO]  (Read 2272 times)

rangerrebew

Viewers Are DEMANDING Shepard Smith Be FIRED After Fox News’ Leftist Host, Shepard Smith, Pulled UNBELIEVABLE Propaganda Stunt Last Night [VIDEO]

Only one day ago, FOX News published a factual story outlining Hillary’s involvement in the sale of uranium to Russia while she was acting as Barack Obama’s Secretary of State.

In 2013, Rosatom, backed by the Russian state, acquired a Canadian uranium mining company, now called Uranium One, which has assets in the U.S. Uranium is key to making nuclear weapons.

https://100percentfedup.com/viewers-demanding-shepard-smith-fired-fox-news-leftist-host-shepard-smith-pulled-unbelievable-propaganda-stunt-last-night-video/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Shep is a progressive fresh voice at FNC  I enjoy his take on matters.  He is the only one who resembles fair and balanced
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Shep is a progressive fresh voice at FNC  I enjoy his take on matters.  He is the only one who resembles fair and balanced

You sound like some silly fruit who rides a bike to get around. That wine in your avatar looks a little strong for you. You seem more like a Chardonnay drinker.

Offline WingNot

Offline RetBobbyMI

I'm sure he will become the lead anchor when Disney buys Fox from Murdoch.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline RoosGirl

The opposite of the way you like your men.

You sound like you're trying to pick him/her up or something.  Weirdness.

Offline WingNot

The opposite of the way you like your men.

Show a little tenderness there big guy.  I know you have it in you.  Or want it in you. 

Offline Suppressed

Show a little tenderness there big guy.  I know you have it in you.  Or want it in you.

Ouch, @Frank Cannon ....need some aloe?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The fundamental flaw in demanding Smith be FIRED, as the title says, is in believing that what he said is correct. The best way to deal with Shepard is to dissect what he said and show openly how wrong he is about almost everything he put forth.

Furthermore, even if you believe what he said, which I don't, all he did was to shift the responsibility from Hillary to Obama. He didn't argue about whether the deal was right or wrong, or legal or illegal, all he did was to attempt, unconvincingly in my opinion, to take the blame off of Hillary.

Nothing he said means that it should not be investigated. All he did was say that Obama bears the responsibility for it, not Hillary.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

For someone who is not supposed to biased, Smith does a lousy job of hiding his biases. I remember five years ago or so when there was a story on FOX about the homosexual marriage controversy.  Smith, on-air,  made a nasty comment about the people who were on the anti-homosexual marriage side. According to Shemp, they were simply hateful bigots.
Later, of course, he admitted to being a homosexual. 
But I never much liked Shemp before he announced his sexual proclivities.  A little too smug.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. You never know do you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The fundamental flaw in demanding Smith be FIRED, as the title says, is in believing that what he said is correct. The best way to deal with Shepard is to dissect what he said and show openly how wrong he is about almost everything he put forth.

Furthermore, even if you believe what he said, which I don't, all he did was to shift the responsibility from Hillary to Obama. He didn't argue about whether the deal was right or wrong, or legal or illegal, all he did was to attempt, unconvincingly in my opinion, to take the blame off of Hillary.

Nothing he said means that it should not be investigated. All he did was say that Obama bears the responsibility for it, not Hillary.

IMHO the way to deal with Shep is to NEVER watch him! And yes, I practice what I preach!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Show a little tenderness there big guy. 
Show a little tenderness? Are you bleep kidding me? Be gone fagot.

bleep starts with an F and you can probably guess the rest.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:40:31 pm by jpsb »

Offline RoosGirl

Show a little tenderness? Are you bleep kidding me? Be gone fagot.

bleep starts with an F and you can probably guess the rest.

What's the matter with you?  Feeling left out? You don't treat a new member that way, even if he doesn't reapond to your PMs.

Offline jpsb

You don't treat a new member that way

Oh No.

Sorry @WineNot maybe you are not a fagot. I really hope ur not.

Happy @RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shepard Smith, Pulled UNBELIEVABLE Propaganda Stunt Last Night

Propaganda, is that what the gays are calling it now? I guess it works like a code, they see a young Buck their interested in say how about a ganda at your prop. Poor Shep, he's probably bitter and angry because he's just not popular anymore, nobody wants an old Bitch!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IMHO the way to deal with Shep is to NEVER watch him! And yes, I practice what I preach!
Not since the Superdome. If trucks were bringing water in, there was a way out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Mercifully, when I pared down my cable subscription, I lost all the talking heads networks. So now there is no temptation to tune into Shep or the rest of the blowhards.  "We report, you decide?"  Not really. I don't care to have any of these gas bags tell me how to think. Just give me the news - well sourced and without opinion or bias --- and I will make up my own mind. 

Unfortunately, no network wants to give us the real news anymore.    All of them have an agenda and that agenda has nothing to do with informing the citizens.  Control the information and you control the populace.  That's what today's news is all about.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I accidentally tuned in to watch Shepard Smith do this.

Admit that my jaw had dropped, but in reality, all he did was point out that more than a dozen Federal agencies approved the sale.

Of course that could be accomplished by anybody who had access to every text or phone call or email of the people you put in place to approve/disapprove.   IMO, that was the criteria for Clapper, Comey, etc..
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RetBobbyMI

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy