Author Topic: More than six in ten babies born in London over the past year were to foreign mothers  (Read 489 times)

rangerrebew

More than six in ten babies born in London over the past year were to foreign mothers

Almost two thirds of babies which were born in the capital have foreign mothers
    Research says the women are either immigrants or were visiting UK from abroad
    It comes amid concerns about the effects of a fast-rising population levels in UK

By Steve Doughty, Social Affairs Correspondent for the Daily Mail

Published: 20:59 EST, 13 November 2017 | Updated: 21:17 EST, 13 November 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079565/Six-ten-babies-born-London-foreign-mothers.html#ixzz4ybkVyIL5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Demography is destiny.

How long does Western Europe have left?

Down at the bow and sinking fast...

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Demography is destiny.

How long does Western Europe have left?

Down at the bow and sinking fast...

I hear you... Texas and other US states are in worse shape.

When enemy-occupied governments and leftist cultural marxist social mores rule supreme... what is there left to do ??

It's like that scene from the movie, Titanic,  where people were holding on to the railing at the stern of the ship in the last few moments before it quickly sank down to its watery grave. Then one guy yells out... "THIS IS IT !!"   

Those who think like you... know this is it.

The clueless who don't know,  are already dead in the water.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

This massive invasion and destruction of the lands of God's White European Christ-bearing people is the Biblical Gog/Magog global horde invasion [Ezekiel 38/39 and Rev 20.]

And if a troll comes along to attack me for mentioning the Bible... that troll attack on the religion that made all White European lands great.... is part of the the "leftist cultural marxist social mores that now rule supreme" I mentioned in my first post.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:45:34 am by KingsX »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Though one thinks Muslims and perhaps they make up the majority of these newly born babies, there are Jamaicans and I heard some stat that after Paris, London is next per cities with a French population.