Author Topic: Deep State Exposed in Moore Case as Voters See Through Coup Attempt  (Read 437 times)

rangerrebew

Deep State Exposed in Moore Case as Voters See Through Coup Attempt
By Andrew West November 15, 2017

There is a reckoning on its way to Washington D.C., but the Deep State shills entrenched there are just not having it.

This all began when the American people rejected the career politician Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.  Clinton, like so many of the candidates available during the primaries, represents what Americans are calling the “Deep State”:  Individuals who reside far beyond the realm of public servant, making a fortune off of the political system rather than working to improve the lives of their constituents.  Clinton, the most diabolical agent of the political ruling class in some time, was doomed from the start when facing off against Donald Trump, an unconventional candidate who sparked a political revolution on the right.

https://constitution.com/deep-state-exposed-in-moore-case-as-voters-see-through-coup-attempt/

Offline aligncare

Re: Deep State Exposed in Moore Case as Voters See Through Coup Attempt
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:16:03 pm »
It’s #1 in the establishment’s playbook. We’ve got to look after the women folk, you know.  Starting with the president. Oh wait, that boat sailed the day James Carville opened his mouth on national television.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 02:27:34 pm »
Appears the author is confusing the deep state with the political establishment. The deep state is entrench in the permanent bureaucracy of the the federal government whereas the political “elected” politicians who don’t want anyone to step on their turf.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 02:29:38 pm »
Appears the author is confusing the deep state with the political establishment. The deep state is entrench in the permanent bureaucracy of the the federal government whereas the political “elected” politicians who don’t want anyone to step on their turf.

Yeah!  I noticed that as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 02:36:14 pm »
Yeah!  I noticed that as well.
But in both cases they are against people like Moore who tend to shake up the status quo.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 02:47:23 pm »
From the article:

Now for the kicker:

“The poll also surveyed voter sentiment on the sexual misconduct allegations against Moore and if they had influenced their support. Thirty-six percent of all likely voters said they intended to vote for Jones anyway and 35 percent said the allegations made them more likely to vote for Moore.”

That's right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZOozDHL0LA
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:49:03 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 02:48:22 pm »
Coup? Meh.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 02:49:29 pm »
politics is blood sport
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.