Author Topic: Bad Guy With A Gun Stopped By A Good Guy With A…Car?  (Read 851 times)

Offline endicom

Bad Guy With A Gun Stopped By A Good Guy With A…Car?
« on: November 15, 2017, 10:54:45 pm »
Hot Air
John Sexton
Nov. 15, 2017

You probably heard about the mass shooting in California yesterday but there was another attempted mass shooting Tuesday in Cheektowaga, New York near Buffalo. A man, later identified as 29-year-old Travis Green, went to the local Dollar Store dressed in camo and body armor and started firing an AR-15 at the front door from a position in the parking lot. Only one person inside was hit, and he is expected to recover, but police believe it could have been worse if not for a couple of local businessmen who took action. From the Buffalo News:

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2017/11/15/bad-guy-gun-stopped-good-guy-car/
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:47:22 pm by MOD8 »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Bad guy with a gun stopped by a good guy with a…car?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 06:11:41 pm »
I've never seen a pump-action AR-15 before.  I've always wondered why someone would use one.

Then I remembered....New York.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 08:30:35 pm »
"Police in the town of (cheek-tuh-WAH'-guh), New York, say 29-year-old Travis Green used a pump-action AR-15-style rifle to shoot out the glass door and windows at a Dollar General store Tuesday afternoon."

In this Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017 photo provided by the Cheektowaga Police department is a weapon used in a shooting in Cheektowaga, N.

**nononono*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:31:19 pm by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 08:42:07 pm »
"Police in the town of (cheek-tuh-WAH'-guh), New York, say 29-year-old Travis Green used a pump-action AR-15-style rifle to shoot out the glass door and windows at a Dollar General store Tuesday afternoon."

In this Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017 photo provided by the Cheektowaga Police department is a weapon used in a shooting in Cheektowaga, N.

**nononono*

Could be worse. These heroes who took down this shooter with their vehicle could have been riding a faggy bicycle instead and everyone would be dead.

We need to restrict the sale of bicycles immediately to save lives.