Author Topic: Rush: Hollywood Starts Talking Weinstein Redemption  (Read 656 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Hollywood Starts Talking Weinstein Redemption
« on: November 15, 2017, 09:44:34 pm »

Hollywood Starts Talking Weinstein Redemption

Nov 15, 2017

RUSH: By the way, folks, I don’t know if you have seen them. There are not very many of them yet, and they are kind of widespread out there. But on stories about Harvey Weinstein, there are now — well, in fact, I don’t even need to go to a story. Friday, stand by on what I told you on sound bites. Grab sound bite number 19. What I was gonna say is I’ve seen a couple of stories out there talking about the future redemption of Harvey Weinstein. Have you seen those?

Yeah, Weinstein was the reprobate of the year for a couple of weeks, three weeks. But then I noticed that in the Drive-By Media and in certain enclaves of Hollywood, there began to be discussions of, you know, it doesn’t make any sense because if you look at the body of work that Weinstein put out, it’s so beautiful, it’s so touching, it’s so sensitive. Look at the movies. How do we square the body of work with this reprobate pervert behavior? Signifying that there has been a middle ground in there whereby Weinstein could be redeemed sufficiently so to be forgiven.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/15/hollywood-starts-talking-weinstein-redemption/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34