Author Topic: Liberals must face tough facts about what Bill and Hillary Clinton did to sex-assault accusers: The Bill has come due  (Read 160 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
S.E. Cupp
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 2:58 PM

In the past few weeks, I've been a woman of split personalities.

On a good day, I'm elated — empowered and inspired by the many women who have courageously opened the floodgates to help end the shroud of silence and shame that surrounds victims of sexual assault and harassment. I shared my stories. I brought other women together to share theirs. We were giddy at the catharsis. It felt like a sea change.

On a bad day, I'm despondent — devastated and angry that so many of the people who were rightly outraged over Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey were utterly disbelieving or even accepting of the allegations against Roy Moore. Though relieved so many Republican leaders have called on Moore to step down, I still can't believe how many conservatives and evangelicals — some in my own close circle — prefer to believe his denials over the well-sourced and credible accusations of at least five women and two police officers.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/liberals-finally-face-facts-bill-hillary-clinton-article-1.3632624
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34