Author Topic: No Bail Set For Suspect In Murder Of Northern Westchester Socialite  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

No Bail Set For Suspect In Murder Of Northern Westchester Socialite
Joe Lombardi

The former day laborer charged in the bludgeoning death of an 83-year-old socialite on a sprawling 300-acre estate that shocked the bucolic town of North Salem and the area returned to court on Tuesday.

After pleading not guilty of murder in the second degree (a Class A-I felony) at his arraignment on Monday, Esdras Anibal Marroquin Gomez was assigned a new defense lawyer on Tuesday. He has been remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.

http://briarcliff.dailyvoice.com/news/no-bail-set-for-suspect-in-murder-of-northern-westchester-socialite/726952/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: No Bail Set For Suspect In Murder Of Northern Westchester Socialite
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:19:59 pm »
After pleading not guilty of murder in the second degree (a Class A-I felony) at his arraignment on Monday, Esdras Anibal Marroquin Gomez was assigned a new defense lawyer on Tuesday. He has been remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.

I think they should let him go. If they start arresting illegal alien gardeners,where are those poor people that own 300 acre estates going to find cheap labor to keep them up?

Have you no sympathy for the poor Trust Fund Children? Especially those in their 80's? After all,it's kinda late for them to be learning how to do their own work,isn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!