Author Topic: Alabama Secretary of State: If State GOP Pulls Support for Moore and He Gets the Most Votes, Election Would Be ‘Null and Void’  (Read 13366 times)

Offline RetBobbyMI

****slapping Not one more ounce of credible evidence has been produced since the initial allegations, because they have none.  Everything they said has been disproven.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

Silver Pines

I going with something like this being closer to @Frank Cannon style

@RoosGirl

That's a twofer right there---you can wear it to dinner and then drape it over your floor.

Silver Pines

She also said she had no reason to disbelieve Moore.

@RetBobbyMI

No...actually she didn't.  Not in the article I referenced. 

The statement wouldn't make sense.

Offline Frank Cannon

I going with something like this being closer to @Frank Cannon style

I have a similar jacket in a less shiny blue.

Offline Frank Cannon

@RoosGirl

That's a twofer right there---you can wear it to dinner and then drape it over your floor.

You could only dream that my jacket would be draped on your floor sister.

Offline RoosGirl

I was thinking used to upholster the dining room chairs.

Offline Frank Cannon

I was thinking used to upholster the dining room chairs.

You running an 1800's bordello?

Offline RoosGirl

You running an 1800's bordello?

It's actually a 1-877 number.  Only $5.99/min

Offline aligncare

I find it interesting that almost all of those defending Moore here are Western men, and a few Southern (Yourself, being Texan, both Western and Southern). There's something in that... Dunno what.

Well this Southerner is down with Moore. Does Southern Sicily count? South shore Staten Island? I have a Bollo tie and a bitchin’ western hat?

Isn’t it obvious Roy Moore is being targeted in this manner alleging immortality, precisely because he is a constitutionalist, conservative, and a Christian. And those of us on the Right aught to be defending him against this timed, transparent political ploy. When it comes to sleazy plays like this you’ve got to follow the politics, not just the money.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well this Southerner is down with Moore. Does Southern Sicily count? South shore Staten Island? I have a Bollo tie and a bitchin’ western hat?

Isn’t it obvious Roy Moore is being targeted in this manner alleging immortality, precisely because he is a constitutionalist, conservative, and a Christian. And those of us on the Right aught to be defending him against this timed, transparent political ploy. When it comes to sleazy plays like this you’ve got to follow the politics, not just the money.

Wouldn't be helpful as a defender if Moore's own defense wasn't so squishy and he didn't send out a small time pizza lawyer who sounds drunk to defend from these allegations?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Wouldn't be helpful as a defender if Moore's own defense wasn't so squishy and he didn't send out a small time pizza lawyer who sounds drunk to defend from these allegations?
That is all the defense you need in Alabama, but I want to give you some credit for not just spouting the approved talking points.  When people feel strongly about an issue, there is a tendency to excuse anything that doesn't fit the established narrative.  You know a lot of people, even some members of this forum....

Good Lord that Paris has got some huge tators!
 :thumbsup3:
wut was I saying?
oh...great post!

Silver Pines

@Frank Cannon

You think the polyester content might melt if the sunlight hits it?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Frank Cannon

You think the polyester content might melt if the sunlight hits it?

Frank never steps into the sunlight.  He might burst into flames.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 :threadjack:

Again and again... don't stoop to their level... just the truth, ad hom garbage tossers.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
2 new members, Demolition and King,  have been molested by Frank Cannon, that can't be good for the board and CatherineofAragon pinged me dozens of times to open up her sleazy insults or should I say @CatherineofAragon's, her sleazebag insults. These people intimidate others and continue bullying and people think, ain't that cute. The buck stops here. They band together. Sickening.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:40:35 pm by TomSea »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
2 new members, Demolition and King,  have been molested by Frank Cannon, that can't be good for the board and CatherineofAragon pinged me dozens of times to open up her sleazy insults or should I say @CatherineofAragon's, her sleazebag insults. These people intimidate others and continue bullying and people think, ain't that cute. The buck stops here. They band together. Sickening.

Calm down, @TomSea

As a soon-to-be-famous QB recently said, "Those who know, know!" 

He was referring to the top brains in the organization and the entire NFL who understand the game, both on and off the field.

She knows, Tom.   ^-^

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:01:11 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

2 new members, Demolition and King, 

Yup, and where is Demo these days after weeks of spamming the board with strange kook topics and then responding to himself in broken English? As for the other person you brought up, many of us here are fascinated that an open Marxist who parrots "Tax the Rich" is still circulating on a Right Wing site. You don't find that odd Tommy? It's almost as odd as using the term "tosser" on a US political forum.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Congratulations, WTF -  your avatar consists of the single ugliest photo of Hillary Clinton I've ever seen.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
As for the other person you brought up, many of us here are fascinated that an open Marxist who parrots "Tax the Rich" is still circulating on a Right Wing site. You don't find that odd Tommy?

Not really.

Jazzy is still here gifting himself to us for target practice on a daily basis.

Methinks they love the attention.

... and perhaps the discipline.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Not really.

Jazzy is still here gifting himself to us for target practice on a daily basis.

Methinks they love the attention.

... and perhaps the discipline.

I was actually referring to the other poster Tommy mentioned, but don't let me stop you from saying your piece.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was actually referring to the other poster Tommy mentioned, but don't let me stop you from saying your piece.

It's worth mentioning we have more than one or two Leftists on the forum.  This isn't an echo chamber.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Yes, I know.  I was noting the fact we have more than than just one Statist sympathizer and agenda pusher here on this board.

Every family has those twisted and oft-crazed loudmouth cousins or rabid idiotic in-laws nobody likes and only has to put up with at Thanksgiving. 

That's why booze sales peak and movie theaters are open this Thursday.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775