Author Topic: Alabama Secretary of State: If State GOP Pulls Support for Moore and He Gets the Most Votes, Election Would Be ‘Null and Void’  (Read 13368 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm inclined to agree.  This place would not be as fun if we didn't have certain people calling me every name in the book.

I have no problem with their being here, it's their tendency to resort to circular argument that turns me off and they ALL do that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

I'm inclined to agree.  This place would not be as fun if we didn't have certain people calling me every name in the book.

I bet you wouldn't like it if I called you Frank.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Tell me about it. I worked years to get on everyone's shit list and then these noobs roll in and ruin my plan. I hate it!

BTW, don't tell anyone my attitude. I just found out from @DCPatriot that these posts are private and only read by the boss. If my comments got out to the greater public they may not respect me anymore.

LOL!    Got your goat, huh?  Didn't mean to...

All I meant was I've 'known' ..."the boss" as a fellow member in a few forums before we get to the present day.

We've seen members come and go.  Some that felt like actual family.   

She's seen it all.    She knows who needs to be watched.    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well if you picked Bellefonte, you must be in a witness protection program. Trust me. No one will find you there.

Entire family is from there. Love it.

Offline Frank Cannon

Entire family is from there. Love it.

Wow. Whole family there? You guys in the Mafia?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I bet you wouldn't like it if I called you Frank.

Let me be frank about it with you...no.  And Frank wouldn't like it either, being lumped in with a pouncing Nuclear Kitten.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Didn't Sinkspur get caught in some huge lie about impersonating a Catholic Deacon?

Offline Frank Cannon

Let me be frank about it with you...no.  And Frank wouldn't like it either, being lumped in with a pouncing Nuclear Kitten.

You probably wouldn't like being lumped in with a bubble headed Sex Kitten either.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Didn't Sinkspur get caught in some huge lie about impersonating a Catholic Deacon?

Yeah but that's all in the past now and deserves to be papered over and forgotten!  /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah but that's all in the past now and deserves to be papered over and forgotten!  /s

LOL. Yeah. Someone should have told Sinky that. One of his first posts back here was him talking about his days in the Catholic church to support his Leftist reasoning.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You probably wouldn't like being lumped in with a bubble headed Sex Kitten either.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't keep bruising my elbows on those bolt-ons she's sporting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL. Yeah. Someone should have told Sinky that. One of his first posts back here was him talking about his days in the Catholic church to support his Leftist reasoning.

I don't think anybody really cared much about that.  He always had a way of getting into different kinds of trouble with management.  IIRC, he was on the long-term hiatus because he refused to excerpt his articles.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
I have no problem with their being here, it's their tendency to resort to circular argument that turns me off and they ALL do that!
@Bigun
Relax, buddy. The only circle I was ever interested in is this one:

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.