Author Topic: Rush: The Roy Moore Soap Opera Is Really About McConnell vs. Bannon  (Read 653 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Roy Moore Soap Opera Is Really About McConnell vs. Bannon

RUSH: So let me just ask you point-blank, folks. Do you think that Roy Moore is a creep who did the deed? You do? You do? You do? As of today and after the mall, after the report about the mall, you’re done? I’ve got unanimity in here. Everybody thinks the creep did the deed. Deed or deeds, plural? Deeds. Just getting too much here to say that there’s a conspiracy, too much here to say that the Drive-Bys are making it up.

Greetings, folks. Wait — great to have you. Rush Limbaugh here behind the Golden EIB Microphone. Telephone number, 800-282-2882, and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

Well, whether Judge Moore did the deed or deeds or not, what’s really happening here, folks, if you really want to know — I mean, it’s a multifaceted search-and-destroy mission here, but what’s really driving this — do not doubt me on this — what’s really driving this is Mitch McConnell saying to Steve Bannon, “Really? You think you’re gonna get your guys elected? You think you’re gonna get your guys elected and me kicked outta here? Really? Seriously? Okay, watch this.”

Continued at: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/14/do-you-think-roy-moore-is-a-creep-who-did-the-deeds/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: The Roy Moore Soap Opera Is Really About McConnell vs. Bannon
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:12:41 pm »
Maybe people are right in this who say similar.