Author Topic: How Should Honest Conservatives Decide the Roy Moore Case Come Election Day?  (Read 5076 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Cyber Liberty

Here is the very latest - Moore is down 12 points.

"A new poll from the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm of the Senate Republicans, has Moore trailing his Democratic opponent Doug Jones by 12 points, percentage points, 51% to 39%, according to data obtained by TIME. The poll was first reported by Politico.
The poll was conducted among 500 registered voters. November 12 and 13, three and four days after the Washington Post published its story detailing accounts from four women about the way Mooore pursued them when they were teenagers. Also on November 13, a fifth accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, came forward with allegations that Moore had assaulted her when she was sixteen and he was a District Attorney."

That is the women vote dumping him.

And Mitch McConnell's push polls are entirely worthless!   Don't mean a thing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

That is the women vote dumping him.

That is NRSC lynching his ass. At the RINO leaderships behest.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

You are a lot of things, all good, but you are not a woman.

I don't have to be. I know how Country folks do, and I'll bank on that.

Offline Frank Cannon

And Mitch McConnell's push polls are entirely worthless!   Don't mean a thing!

Who are you kidding. Mitch the Turtles poll is so limp he can't piss without sitting down.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Conservatives should remember who and what stands to gain from destroying Roy Moore and preventing him from becoming a Senator.

Conservatives should remember the Putin Dog and Pony Show these same political creatures from the black lagoon foisted on them for month after month after month and how it blew up on them, not Trump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTI5fWf8qe4&feature=youtu.be

Conservatives need to ask themselves, Why on earth would we believe you now that you've had almost a year to rework your tactics/game, and run it all over again on Roy Moore.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Victoria33

I don't have to be. I know how Country folks do, and I'll bank on that.
@roamer_1

When it comes to a woman and her body, you don't have a clue because you are not one - whether women live in the city or the country, they have the same body and the same feelings about it.  In actuality, every woman knows she is not safe outside her home (and some aren't safe in it).  She is weaker than a man and that truth is always with her.

Now, we have men killing groups of people and a woman is bound to feel more fearful than one or two years ago.  The women in Alabama are just like women in every other state.  Their "core" is the same.  They may not be able to explain that, but they are.

I'll do you a favor and not explain men to you.  :silly:

Silver Pines

According to information posted on Twitter by Allahpundit, Moore’s lawyer was disbarred in 2013, then tried to get work from bereaved parents by posing as a preacher.

Screw this.  If these are the clowns and child gropers the right thinks are suitable for public consumption, I’d rather go establishment.  Or just be done with politics entirely.  It’s beyond embarrassing...at this point it’s an SNL skit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

The women in Alabama are just like women in every other state.  Their "core" is the same.  They may not be able to explain that, but they are.

@Victoria33
Women in Alabama will not be swayed by most of this stuff - The whole basis of this thing is that he is preying on young girls - Women in Alabama KNOW what country courting is, and will be far less concerned about the age disparity that all y'all find so offensive.

The only evidence is a highly questionable yearbook, that has now officially been requested for examination... to determine its validity

All the rest - ALL of it - is nothing but gossip, forty years old, and country gals won't set no store by that.

We'll see. But I'll bet he wins it hands down. And if he don't he won't step down, he won't back up, and he won't quit.

• Wulf Anson Author
Why would anyone be surprised it was the Dems in bed with Russia?

So why should anyone be surprised it's the Dems behind This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY3Uz4ELwM0

Putin's Their Kind of Guy.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to information posted on Twitter by Allahpundit, Moore’s lawyer was disbarred in 2013, then tried to get work from bereaved parents by posing as a preacher.

Screw this.  If these are the clowns and child gropers the right thinks are suitable for public consumption, I’d rather go establishment.  Or just be done with politics entirely.  It’s beyond embarrassing...at this point it’s an SNL skit.

I heard about a letter the lawyer wrote.  Really, about all I can do at this point is chuckle because worrying about this Senate Seat is pretty pointless.  That ship has sailed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Wulf Anson Author

Damn right it's an SNL skit.

With 40 years of silence, and now all of a sudden the Hills Are Alive, With The Sound of Music.

What's Roy's total this hour? 30? 40?

Give it till election day it'll climb to 200.

And then after he's out of the picture, and ruined, if Anyone follows it up, bits and pieces of all the bribes paid and favors promised to his accusers will start coming to light.

And we'll all be fighting it out over the Newest Pubbie the Establishment is crucifying for us.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
Women in Alabama will not be swayed by most of this stuff - The whole basis of this thing is that he is preying on young girls - Women in Alabama KNOW what country courting is, and will be far less concerned about the age disparity that all y'all find so offensive.
@roamer_1

It is what he did, not just how old they were.  I spent a good part of today reading what they are writing about talking to each other now.  When they worked in the mall, he went from one end to the other and when he was sighted, the girls he was trying to get, would hiide in their store until he left.  The managers of the stores also knew it and would also tell the girls when he was around.  The girls were afraid of this man.  That is why he was banned from the mall.  These "country" women know other "country" women and the word is going around in this "country" town/area.  You see, you are stuck on the age difference rather than what he did.

This stalker is trying to hide in the Bible.  I heard part of his speech last night, and it was preacher Moore touting the Bible, quoting the Bible.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It kind of surprises me all of this could be going on in a little town like this. Kind of a Peyton Place or Harper Valley PTA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFRkH_3ZmbU

Offline TomSea

Wow, both sides are tainted, Jeff Sessions must be just shaking his head.

000hehehehe

I have no way to judge Jeff he and Gowdy seem to let us down time after time, per these political matters.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:09:04 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Phenix City was a town of vice in Alabama that the feds had to reign in in the 1950s, we sure are hearing some hokey idealism here, talk big.

Offline RoosGirl

@roamer_1

When it comes to a woman and her body, you don't have a clue because you are not one - whether women live in the city or the country, they have the same body and the same feelings about it.  In actuality, every woman knows she is not safe outside her home (and some aren't safe in it).  She is weaker than a man and that truth is always with her.

Now, we have men killing groups of people and a woman is bound to feel more fearful than one or two years ago.  The women in Alabama are just like women in every other state.  Their "core" is the same.  They may not be able to explain that, but they are.

I'll do you a favor and not explain men to you.  :silly:

I don't care about being weaker than a man.  I'm not some scared little chicken that worries every time I leave the house.  I sure as hell don't worry about some guy putting hands on my behind.

Offline Frank Cannon

I sure as hell don't worry about some guy putting hands on my behind.

You don't say. What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?

Offline TomSea

It's your so-called Southern Belles who are reporting this, so why not take their word?

Silver Pines

I heard about a letter the lawyer wrote.  Really, about all I can do at this point is chuckle because worrying about this Senate Seat is pretty pointless.  That ship has sailed.

@Cyber Liberty

I agree.  I don’t care at this point.  My concern is the attitude I’m seeing from conservative men (some of them).  It’s an us-against-women, circle the wagons mentality.  Personally, I’m quick to denounce any woman who fakes a rape/sex abuse charge and ruins a man’s life.  I’m death on that type of witch.

But the reverse just isn’t true.  It’s shocking, and it’s sad. 

I saw this on Twitter:

“A church that worships Jesus stands up for vulnerable women and girls. A church that worships power sees them as expendable.   There are girls and women in our churches, right now, wondering where they can turn as they are molested by predators.

I know Jesus’ answer. What about that of the church?”

That was from Russell Moore.  And he’s right.  Abused women and girls think strong men might be able to help them in their situation, but they’re watching this mess unfold and they’re learning they better keep their mouths shut.  If they don’t, their characters and reputations, and the abuse they’ve suffered, will be mocked and dismissed. 

And the next time it happens, people will be demanding to know why they didn’t speak up.

Offline roamer_1

It is what he did, not just how old they were.  I spent a good part of today reading what they are writing about talking to each other now.  When they worked in the mall, he went from one end to the other and when he was sighted, the girls he was trying to get, would hiide in their store until he left.  The managers of the stores also knew it and would also tell the girls when he was around.  The girls were afraid of this man.  That is why he was banned from the mall.  These "country" women know other "country" women and the word is going around in this "country" town/area.  You see, you are stuck on the age difference rather than what he did.

ALL of which is entirely uncorroborated, With the mall management, and the mall cop - The guy who would know - declining to corroborate any of it.

Try to remember what they did to Cruz, with a whole line of bimbos lined up to tell their 'truth'... a few at a time, to leave him twisting in the wind... Go back and look at how that was constructed. Because this is the same damn thing.

And if he loses or if he wins, all this will disappear, just like Cruz's harem.

Silver Pines

Damn right it's an SNL skit.

With 40 years of silence, and now all of a sudden the Hills Are Alive, With The Sound of Music.

What's Roy's total this hour? 30? 40?

Give it till election day it'll climb to 200.

And then after he's out of the picture, and ruined, if Anyone follows it up, bits and pieces of all the bribes paid and favors promised to his accusers will start coming to light.

And we'll all be fighting it out over the Newest Pubbie the Establishment is crucifying for us.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

Moore won’t be ruined.  He’s going to win his election and he’ll probably be president someday.  That’s where we are now. 

The guy at TOS —-two years ago——who said winning was the only principle that mattered?  Man, he set a trend.  It caught fire.

Offline roamer_1

@CatherineofAragon
I agree.  I don’t care at this point.  My concern is the attitude I’m seeing from conservative men (some of them).  It’s an us-against-women, circle the wagons mentality.  Personally, I’m quick to denounce any woman who fakes a rape/sex abuse charge and ruins a man’s life.  I’m death on that type of witch.

That just ain't true, nor right.
The most vociferous on here standing for Moore, are not against women. Nor are they Republican partisans. They are all standing for a man's integrity when there is no proof against it whatsoever.

40 year old gossip and recollections do not make for proof.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:26:15 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Frank Cannon

@Cyber Liberty

Listen. I dislike Roy Moore. I think he is a whacked out Jesus Freak who should be running revival tent services with snakes and strychnine, but I also have serious questions about these broads for both their timing and questionable details from each one of them. Christ, the broad who did the Gloria Allred pony show the other day was crying without a single tear leaving her head. It was like a Dr Phil episode with a repentant heroin addict as the needle hangs out of their arm.

I don't give a shit about whether this seat is won or lost by the GOP. If one seat is make or break for the party there are deeper problems with the party than some hayseed in AL. What I do care about is this groper shit popping up at predictable times and then disappearing as soon as the candidates wins or drops out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@To-Whose-Benefit?

Moore won’t be ruined.  He’s going to win his election and he’ll probably be president someday.  That’s where we are now. 

The guy at TOS —-two years ago——who said winning was the only principle that mattered?  Man, he set a trend.  It caught fire.

The predictions are pretty much all over the map, Cath.   One of the reasons I've pretty well given up and I'm just watching the parade now. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: