Author Topic: How Should Honest Conservatives Decide the Roy Moore Case Come Election Day?  (Read 5088 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

I see nothin' wrong with a guy in his early 30's going after 17 or 18-year olds if he can win them. Those who disagree can kiss my greasy butt.

The issue is not his dating them. In fact, according to what we know, he ASKED one of the girl's parents for permission to date her.
That was an honorable thing to do.

The issue would be:

* What did he do with/to them during the date?

* Then there's the matter of the then 14 year old ( who seems to be not credible based on her record of divorces, bankruptcies, etc. )

* Then there's the matter of the then 16 year old who claims he sexually assaulted her. Of course this woman's step son has come out and called her a LIAR.

See here:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

Offline SirLinksALot

Like the Tom T. Hall song goes:
Faster horses...
Younger women...
Older whiskey...
More money.

Well, there are the Beatles songs:

I SAW HER STANDING THERE:

Well, she was just 17
You know what I mean

And the way she looked was way beyond compare
So how could I dance with another (Ooh)
When I saw her standing there

Well she looked at me, and I, I could see
That before too long I'd fall in love with her
She wouldn't dance with another (Whooh)
When I saw her standing there

Well, my heart went "boom"
When I crossed that room
And I held her hand in mine...

Whoah, we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another (Whooh)
Since I saw her standing there

And then there's the hit song: YOU'RE 16, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU'RE MINE: (Made popular again by Ringo Starr )
You come on like a dream, peaches and cream
Lips like strawberry wine
You're sixteen, you're beautiful and you're mine

You're all ribbons and curls, ooh, what a girl
Eyes that sparkle and shine

You're my baby, you're my pet
We fell in love on the night we met
You touched my hand, my heart went pop
Ooh, when we kissed I could not stop

You walked out of my dreams and into my arms
Now you're my angel divine

All mine, all mine, all mine
All mine, all mine, all mine

WHY WEREN'T PEOPLE CALLING THE ABOVE LYRICS IMMORAL WHEN THEY WERE RADIO HITS?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:48:24 am by SirLinksALot »

Offline bilo

Easy.  Look at the historical record.  The last 40 years of a proven Roy Moore in office vs some unsubstantiated claims from virtually unknowns.

Use the Clarence Thomas model and he will overcome.

The problem is the Pub party rallied around Justice Thomas. Today they have abandoned Justice Moore.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Victoria33

Better than fair. Unless somebody actually proves something, I'll bet he'll win
@roamer_1

Latest poll Democrat is 9 points ahead.

Offline Fantom

A Honest Conservative, votes for him. Anything less lets innuendo/regressive tactics win.

If this was true... would have come out long before now.... and certainly before just weeks from election.

Shame on anyone who lets this crap influence their vote...shame.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Latest poll Democrat is 9 points ahead.

@Victoria33

Latest poll is by the NRSC - an organ of McConnell and senate leadership.
I don't believe it. McConnell has an axe to grind.

RCP average is Moore +3
Two actual polls have been done since this load of crap came down. One is Moore +6 and the other is Moore +10.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

A Honest Conservative, votes for him. Anything less lets innuendo/regressive tactics win.

If this was true... would have come out long before now.... and certainly before just weeks from election.

Absolutely agree!  100%  The whole thing REEKS of political hit job!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

That's right.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I really don't see much point in voting anymore, if people can be simply bumped off ballots because somebody created a scandal.  Certainly not a lot of point in running for anything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I really don't see much point in voting anymore, if people can be simply bumped off ballots because somebody created a scandal.  Certainly not a lot of point in running for anything.

And that Sir is the ENTIRE explanation of WHY it's being done!  They don't WANT anyone they don't hand pick running for anything ever again!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

Latest poll is by the NRSC - an organ of McConnell and senate leadership.
I don't believe it. McConnell has an axe to grind.

RCP average is Moore +3
Two actual polls have been done since this load of crap came down. One is Moore +6 and the other is Moore +10.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/senate/al/alabama_senate_special_election_moore_vs_jones-6271.html

Is that before or after the latest batch of scandal?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And that Sir is the ENTIRE explanation of WHY it's being done!  They don't WANT anyone they don't hand pick running for anything ever again!

Yeah, I thought this was pretty well established after the Akin thing. 

"If voting made any difference, it would be illegal."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fantom

Well, when the ballot box is closed off. It only leaves the last box.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well, when the ballot box is closed off. It only leaves the last box.

Yeah and I'm a little long in the tooth for that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fantom

Yeah and I'm a little long in the tooth for that!

Me Too   888high58888 

Still, I can make you more than nervous at 500 yrd.... with ironsights. I'll have to leave maneuver to the kids though.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
@roamer_1

Women are dumping him - I knew they would; that poll for Democrat +9 is right.  I checked how they did it.  They called households who voted in the general election. It was a fair poll.

Once women walk into the voting booth - they will not vote for him.  Just like they won't say anything when accosted by men, they won't necessarily tell anyone they won't vote for him - but when in the booth, they either won't vote for either or they will vote for the Dem.  If Moore wins, it will be because more men came out to vote for him than voted for him the last time. This has become a women vs. men election.  That is the psychology that has taken over.  Saw five women interviewed yesterday, they have all changed their vote.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@roamer_1

Women are dumping him - I knew they would; that poll for Democrat +9 is right.  I checked how they did it.  They called households who voted in the general election. It was a fair poll.

Once women walk into the voting booth - they will not vote for him.  Just like they won't say anything when accosted by men, they won't necessarily tell anyone they won't vote for him - but when in the booth, they either won't vote for either or they will vote for the Dem.  If Moore wins, it will be because more men came out to vote for him than voted for him the last time. This has become a women vs. men election.  That is the psychology that has taken over.  Saw five women interviewed yesterday, they have all changed their vote.

That's the beauty of a sex scandal. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Me Too   888high58888 

Still, I can make you more than nervous at 500 yrd.... with ironsights. I'll have to leave maneuver to the kids though.

I'm not going to get into what I can do but I will say 500 yards is a chip shot.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

@Victoria33

I don't buy it for a minute. And I don't think Alabamans will either.
They are pretty used to city folks telling em what for, and the reaction to that will always be the same.

Offline Fantom

I'm not going to get into what I can do but I will say 500 yards is a chip shot.

Wait a minute..we are talking golf right... right?   :whistle:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Wait a minute..we are talking golf right... right?   :whistle:

Of course!  Why would anyone think otherwise?   :chairbang:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

Is that before or after the latest batch of scandal?
@Cyber Liberty

Here is the very latest - Moore is down 12 points.

"A new poll from the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm of the Senate Republicans, has Moore trailing his Democratic opponent Doug Jones by 12 points, percentage points, 51% to 39%, according to data obtained by TIME. The poll was first reported by Politico.
The poll was conducted among 500 registered voters. November 12 and 13, three and four days after the Washington Post published its story detailing accounts from four women about the way Mooore pursued them when they were teenagers. Also on November 13, a fifth accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, came forward with allegations that Moore had assaulted her when she was sixteen and he was a District Attorney."

That is the women vote dumping him.

Offline Fantom

Of course!  Why would anyone think otherwise?   :chairbang:

Ah yes, a hole in one. Best shot in golf...Evar.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33

I don't buy it for a minute. And I don't think Alabamans will either.
They are pretty used to city folks telling em what for, and the reaction to that will always be the same.
@roamer_1

You are a lot of things, all good, but you are not a woman.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Here is the very latest - Moore is down 12 points.

"A new poll from the National Republican Senatorial Committee, the campaign arm of the Senate Republicans, has Moore trailing his Democratic opponent Doug Jones by 12 points, percentage points, 51% to 39%, according to data obtained by TIME. The poll was first reported by Politico.
The poll was conducted among 500 registered voters. November 12 and 13, three and four days after the Washington Post published its story detailing accounts from four women about the way Mooore pursued them when they were teenagers. Also on November 13, a fifth accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, came forward with allegations that Moore had assaulted her when she was sixteen and he was a District Attorney."

That is the women vote dumping him.

Yup.  It's a beautiful thing.  You know we'll never find out the truth, right?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:08:38 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.