Author Topic: Mistress Declares: Ted Cruz’s Dad Was With Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 4177 times)

Online corbe

Mistress Declares: Ted Cruz’s Dad Was With Lee Harvey Oswald

By National ENQUIRER Staff

Nov 13, 2017 @ 16:00PM

The mistress of Lee Harvey Oswald backs up The National ENQUIRER’s blockbuster exclusive that Sen. Ted Cruz’s father was tied to the plot to murder President John F. Kennedy!

In our May 2016, The ENQUIRER reported the then-presidential candidate’s father, Rafael Cruz, handed out pro-communist Fidel Castro flyers in New Orleans — alongside Oswald — just three months before Kennedy’s assassination!

<..snip..>

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ted-cruz-dad-lee-harvey-oswald/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:26:16 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Mistress Declares: Ted Cruz’s Dad Was With Lee Harvey Oswald
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 02:54:07 am »
   I apologize for this article not having anything to do with Judge Moore.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 02:55:20 am »
 ***suicide*** :facepalm2:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 03:05:43 am »
Judyth Baker is largely discredited, one just needs to do a websearch on her... maybe search "Judyth Baker" and "fraud".

But actually, the location of Rafael Cruz in the early 1960s does seem to be difficult to determine, at least some of the time and undoubtedly, he did live in New Orleans in 1967.

Just one reference on her:  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/judyth.htm

Roger Stone claims to have relied on her and that shows that Roger Stone's writings (that LBJ did it) are probably wrong, in my opinion.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 03:19:01 am »
And Bat Boy has been dating one of the Gargoyles on the Cathedral of Notre Dame....hot nights on the town in Paris!  *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 03:34:56 am »
I wonder why NE is putting this out there now?  Anything going on with (Ted) Cruz that has them concerned?  Is he not supporting Trump properly or with the adequate enthusiasm?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 08:18:02 am »
I wonder why NE is putting this out there now?  Anything going on with (Ted) Cruz that has them concerned?  Is he not supporting Trump properly or with the adequate enthusiasm?
Just defending their turf. They hate being out-tabloided by WaPo.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 08:50:41 am »

Cruz is now against Moore... so maybe it's a Communist plot.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 08:52:02 am »

Btw... I posted here previously about Cruz's father being a Cuba Communist revolutionary with Castro...
and was attacked as usual.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 12:36:38 pm »

Btw... I posted here previously about Cruz's father being a Cuba Communist revolutionary with Castro...

And, with good reason on this issue.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 04:25:51 pm »
Actually, even Ted Cruz made a joke (video available at youtube) about his father killing JFK:

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-yes-my-dad-killed-jfk-1774471699

His father fought on the same side as Castro apparently at one point.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 04:28:42 pm »
Actually, even Ted Cruz made a joke (video available at youtube) about his father killing JFK:

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-yes-my-dad-killed-jfk-1774471699

His father fought on the same side as Castro apparently at one point.

And, saw through Castro and his side and switched sides.  And, went to prison for it.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 10:01:08 pm »

You should apologize for posting a story from the National Enquirer about a dubious broad backing up a phony baloney story disseminated by the Enquirer.    22222frying pan

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 10:28:35 pm »
This stuff just cracks me up.

I don't know what is funnier.
The fact that it is hilarious to begin with, or the fact that people buy into it, or, at least, want to buy into it.

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 12:00:59 am »
You should apologize for posting a story from the National Enquirer about a dubious broad backing up a phony baloney story disseminated by the Enquirer.    22222frying pan

Your right @Applewood  I should apologize for posting such a ridiculous article from the National Enquirer and David Pecker.
   In my humble defense, with Trump out of the Country and everything 'Moore' I was desperately seeking any type of diversion.
   I failed miserably, though I may have been to hasty in my pronouncement that this had nothing to do with Moore, I think about the similarities of the 2016 Primary as I rewrap the tin foil around my head, this time, more tightly.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 12:11:02 am »
Who's her lawyer? Gloria Allred?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 12:15:51 am »

Roger Stone's nuts must of itched.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 12:26:12 am »

Of course. Because your a troll. @corbe is a lovable dunce who hates Lyin' Ted.....

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 12:30:45 am »
    Frank when Ted succeeds Texas from this Union as President I hope he attacks Pennsylvania FIRST!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 12:35:14 am »
    Frank when Ted succeeds Texas from this Union as President I hope he attacks Pennsylvania FIRST!

Listen. Lyin' Ted's involvement in the Kennedy assassination is getting deeper and deeper. The only reason Ted isn't in jail now is because Donny held back on the release of information in the recent JFK Investigation document dump. Now the CIA controls Lyin' Ted.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 12:37:48 am »
Listen. Lyin' Ted's involvement in the Kennedy assassination is getting deeper and deeper. The only reason Ted isn't in jail now is because Donny held back on the release of information in the recent JFK Investigation document dump. Now the CIA controls Lyin' Ted.
You misspelled "Lion". Again.  :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 12:40:58 am »
You misspelled "Lion". Again.  :shrug:

Well I see the History Channel is running a special on the Zodiac Killer tonight. Claim there is new evidence on who the killer was. This could be the end of Lyin' Ted.....

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 12:42:43 am »
Well I see the History Channel is running a special on the Zodiac Killer tonight. Claim there is new evidence on who the killer was. This could be the end of Lyin' Ted.....

Darn, and here I thought he was really DB Cooper.  :shrug:

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 12:49:05 am »

And all this time Frank I thought the reason Ted's Dad hasn't been prosecuted for the JFK assassination is because Trump turned it over to Sessions to decide whether or not poor Raphael had suffered enough or NOT.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 12:53:06 am »
Darn, and here I thought he was really DB Cooper.  :shrug:

There is strong evidence that DB Cooper was Heidi Cruz. She wore a wig to fool authorities.