Author Topic: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 27831 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2017, 04:33:20 pm »
Conservatives are "tearing each other apart" because some conservatives are willing to defend the indefensible rather than demand this hypocrite step down, while there's still time.

Spoken like a true Liberal.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2017, 04:33:51 pm »
Really?  Ole Mitch McConnell realizes we're at a turning point.  Weinstein, Spacey, Louis CK have demonstrated that women don't lie about these kinds of things, that they don't tell because of fear they won't be believed, and, as the reaction has demonstrated, they don't tell because of how they'll be treated by defenders.

If the Grand Old Pederast party wants to go into next year's elections defending Roy Moore, good luck with that.  Is losing Congress worth defending this unfit candidate?
I found it interesting that a bunch of Hollywood types were getting stuck to the wall over sexual coercion, but they had something to offer, and used the casting couch in a quid pro quo arrangement. THe very nature of that quid pro quo arrangement makes the accounts of those involved (and they are legion) credible. It is long established behaviour, a definite pattern, and was apparently well known in Hollywood. BTW, I thought Spacey was into boys?
While I consider all that improper (to put it mildly), Moore had just exactly what to hold out as incentive? He wasn't offering careers, he wasn't going to make anyone a 'star'. Attempts to create a 'longstanding pattern of behaviour' and a herd of 'victims' aren't working, at least with folks who aren't gullible, because those pushing the narrative have something to gain by doing so--the defeat of the Republican in the race. The Democrat (Liberal) paper who broke the story, who went looking for a story (not was contacted), at least one woman who is a democrat operative, the usual democrat-style hyperbole and distortion of fact that, when stripped away leaves a single accuser, oh wait, that didn't work, TWO! (classic double down).
Sorry, but the timing stinks on ice. NONE came forward in any of the other elections? Not even the primary? Talk about 11th hour!

It is a style of allegation which worked during the GOP primaries last year, though, accusations made (targeted for a regional audience) just before the election, dropped just after, with gobs of unnamed sources, or even National Enquirer articles, and now, we have a candidate who stood up to the GLBTQxyz lobby and upheld Alabama law. He even got in trouble for that. No wonder the heavily alphabetized crowd doesn't want him in DC! Who knows how many more Sex stories are there ready to burst in the place where real power is?

That's why I don't see the parallel,  considering that Hollywood (a notoriously liberal Democrat cesspit of debauchery)  has nothing at all to do with Moore, a Republican DA in Alabama. Worlds apart.

Mitch does realize we are at a turning point. He sees the GOPe losing power. Not to the Democrats, but the People. First, the GOPe candidates were swept from the primaries for POTUS, now this! The Horror.
Damnit, someone is trying to chase the critters out of the swamp! His swamp! He wanted Strange, and the stupid people of Alabama just wouldn't hand that to him, despite ten million dollars invested. They voted for that guy he didn't want. Now they are acting like Democrats trying to find a way around election results, and if they can't 'hang chad', then they'll hang Moore!

It's sad, but what the GOP does, it has already done it to itself. It's egregious failures to make credible efforts to fulfill the promises made when those dirtbags were elected makes them no better than the other party--and McConnell is at the head of that column.

I guess you always have the GLBTQxyz, 57 gender, if-it-feels-good-do-it Democrats you can run to if the GOPe country club doesn't have enough low-lifes to suit you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2017, 04:36:17 pm »
Conservatives are "tearing each other apart" because some conservatives are willing to defend the indefensible rather than demand this hypocrite step down, while there's still time.
There is no time. The ballots are already printed. That's why the WaPo waited until now to drop the story.

Your solution is a non-solution. We're stuck with Moore at this point.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2017, 04:40:19 pm »
So you're saying your opinions on this Roy Moore matter are biased.
If believing in "innocent until proven guilty" is a bias, then it is the right one to have.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2017, 04:42:09 pm »
I found it interesting that a bunch of Hollywood types were getting stuck to the wall over sexual coercion, but they had something to offer, and used the casting couch in a quid pro quo arrangement. THe very nature of that quid pro quo arrangement makes the accounts of those involved (and they are legion) credible. It is long established behaviour, a definite pattern, and was apparently well known in Hollywood. BTW, I thought Spacey was into boys?
While I consider all that improper (to put it mildly), Moore had just exactly what to hold out as incentive? He wasn't offering careers, he wasn't going to make anyone a 'star'. Attempts to create a 'longstanding pattern of behaviour' and a herd of 'victims' aren't working, at least with folks who aren't gullible, because those pushing the narrative have something to gain by doing so--the defeat of the Republican in the race. The Democrat (Liberal) paper who broke the story, who went looking for a story (not was contacted), at least one woman who is a democrat operative, the usual democrat-style hyperbole and distortion of fact that, when stripped away leaves a single accuser, oh wait, that didn't work, TWO! (classic double down).
Sorry, but the timing stinks on ice. NONE came forward in any of the other elections? Not even the primary? Talk about 11th hour!

It is a style of allegation which worked during the GOP primaries last year, though, accusations made (targeted for a regional audience) just before the election, dropped just after, with gobs of unnamed sources, or even National Enquirer articles, and now, we have a candidate who stood up to the GLBTQxyz lobby and upheld Alabama law. He even got in trouble for that. No wonder the heavily alphabetized crowd doesn't want him in DC! Who knows how many more Sex stories are there ready to burst in the place where real power is?

That's why I don't see the parallel,  considering that Hollywood (a notoriously liberal Democrat cesspit of debauchery)  has nothing at all to do with Moore, a Republican DA in Alabama. Worlds apart.

Mitch does realize we are at a turning point. He sees the GOPe losing power. Not to the Democrats, but the People. First, the GOPe candidates were swept from the primaries for POTUS, now this! The Horror.
Damnit, someone is trying to chase the critters out of the swamp! His swamp! He wanted Strange, and the stupid people of Alabama just wouldn't hand that to him, despite ten million dollars invested. They voted for that guy he didn't want. Now they are acting like Democrats trying to find a way around election results, and if they can't 'hang chad', then they'll hang Moore!

It's sad, but what the GOP does, it has already done it to itself. It's egregious failures to make credible efforts to fulfill the promises made when those dirtbags were elected makes them no better than the other party--and McConnell is at the head of that column.

I guess you always have the GLBTQxyz, 57 gender, if-it-feels-good-do-it Democrats you can run to if the GOPe country club doesn't have enough low-lifes to suit you.

You either believe the women, or you don't.  I guess you don't.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2017, 04:43:07 pm »
If believing in "innocent until proven guilty" is a bias, then it is the right one to have.

Like I said, you either believe the women, or you don't.   You don't.  Good luck with that.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2017, 04:43:13 pm »
Perhaps Luther Strange didn't pay for oppo research on Moore.  It took a national media publication, with three reporters working for weeks on another story, to unearth these accusations. The women did not come forward on their own.  And, you can see, from reactions like yours, why they didn't.
The GOPe pumped 10 million into Strange's campaign. You can't tell me none of that went into opposition research and looking for dirt.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2017, 04:43:57 pm »
Like I said, you either believe the women, or you don't.   You don't.  Good luck with that.
Women are just as capable of lying as men are.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2017, 04:46:15 pm »
I believe the women.  You don't.  That's what this boils down to, Bigun. 

Do you believe the hundred women who accused Harvey Weinstein?  What about the dozen or so men who have accused Kevin Spacey? 

Why is this different?
Harvey could make them a star (or stop them from being one). Quid pro quo.
Spacey, ditto.
Moore had no such leverage nor enticement.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2017, 04:47:13 pm »
The GOPe pumped 10 million into Strange's campaign. You can't tell me none of that went into opposition research and looking for dirt.

Maybe they did but Strange and/or the GOP decided they didn't want this to come out just in case he won. But that's why so many, including the likes of Cruz, are abandoning him so quickly versus assuming this is drummed up. They already knew this was out and probably have seen even more. They were hoping only they knew in the primary and it wouldn't be an issue..

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2017, 04:48:23 pm »
If he was a serial creeper, I would think there would be more recent examples of this behavior. This behavior usually doesn't abruptly end 40 years ago unless he had some kind of religious experience.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2017, 04:52:53 pm »
Maybe they did but Strange and/or the GOP decided they didn't want this to come out just in case he won. But that's why so many, including the likes of Cruz, are abandoning him so quickly versus assuming this is drummed up. They already knew this was out and probably have seen even more. They were hoping only they knew in the primary and it wouldn't be an issue..
Nice speculation, but I doubt it. They would have used it, because Strange wasn't polling with a clear margin. That was the time to drop that bomb if they had it.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2017, 04:54:35 pm »
Nice speculation, but I doubt it. They would have used it, because Strange wasn't polling with a clear margin. That was the time to drop that bomb if they had it.

Republicans don't play those games in primaries against their own.

Even Jeff Sessions, who probably would know more than most being from that district, just came out in support of the accusers against Moore. That says a lot.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2017, 04:58:47 pm »
You either believe the women, or you don't.  I guess you don't.

Not exactly. It would be illogical to believe all of them unless you had some kind of proof that something happened. You may believe there is a possibility that their accounts are credible. The question is "Have you seen enough evidence to eliminate a candidate based on something that happened 40 years ago?".

The rape story sounds a little far-fetched considering it was wrapped in a partisan political wrapper. And these are convenient story-lines considering the current narrative today. We certainly elected Bill Clinton twice with a lot more evidence and the accounts were more recent. We could eliminate every Republican using these accounts. All the Dems have to do is generate them and we fling people under the bus. 

There are plenty of reasons to not support Roy Moore.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2017, 04:59:27 pm »

Even Jeff Sessions, who probably would know more than most being from that district, just came out in support of the accusers against Moore. That says a lot.

@AbaraXas

No! They don't expect their guy to lose! 

Show me the quote where Jeff Sessions did that?  I think your saying he did so is an outright lie!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:59:53 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2017, 05:04:59 pm »
Seven mistresses.
Anointed of God.
Stealing delegates.
Wife is an architect of NAFTA
Goldman Sachs
"Lyin'Ted"
Daddy killed JFK.
etc....
Say what? I can't hear you!

It says Sessions is a swamp dweller, too.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:08:54 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2017, 05:09:31 pm »

Yes they do. See the last Senate races in Mississippi and Kentucky for proof of that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2017, 05:12:36 pm »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/

IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED
by Joshua Caplan

Known for his insightful take on politics, journalist and author Thomas Wictor believes Judge Roy Moore’s signature in Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook is a forgery.

The sevens in 1977 to the right of “Christmas,” are very different from the sevens in the date (12-22-77) above “Old Hickory House.”

“Look at the two versions of the number “7,” tweeted Wictor.

“”12-22-77” and “Olde Hickory House” were written by a different person,” he added.

Next, Wictor points out “the “R” and “y” in “Roy,”” are not written the same way.

The inflection of the “Y” is more pronounced in Moore’ signature as Chief Justice. The “R” is noticeably longer in the  signature of Chief Justice, as well.

Poster's note:
I could not get the image displayed at the original article above to display here.
Go to the source URL above, and inspect it yourself...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2017, 05:13:37 pm »
aubthor=Smokin Joe link=topic=290914.msg1514470#msg1514470 date=1510677793]

The "dirt" on Moore that they found was that TWICE he refused to follow a ruling from an Appeals Court or the Supreme Court.  In other words, he disobeyed the law.  And for that he was booted off the Alabama Supreme Court.

That alone should have been enough to vote against Moore.  But, Alabama...........
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:14:19 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #220 on: November 14, 2017, 05:17:11 pm »
Women are just as capable of lying as men are.

Yes.

Five women, none of whom know each other, all with stories about Moore slagging on them as teenagers.  They're all lying.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #221 on: November 14, 2017, 05:17:59 pm »
Harvey could make them a star (or stop them from being one). Quid pro quo.
Spacey, ditto.
Moore had no such leverage nor enticement.

Moore's leverage was he was a DA and an adult who told one of the women "Nobody will believe you."

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #222 on: November 14, 2017, 05:19:03 pm »
If he was a serial creeper, I would think there would be more recent examples of this behavior. This behavior usually doesn't abruptly end 40 years ago unless he had some kind of religious experience.

Or his wife threatened to castrate him if he ever did it again.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2017, 05:19:16 pm »
The "dirt" on Moore that they found was that TWICE he refused to follow a ruling from an Appeals Court or the Supreme Court.  In other words, he disobeyed the law.  And for that he was booted off the Alabama Supreme Court.

That alone should have been enough to vote against Moore.  But, Alabama...........

No! He didn't disobey the law! He ignored an opinion of the court which had NO basis in law!

And an impeached federal judge now represents a Florida district in congress!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2017, 05:19:23 pm »
Yes.

Five women, none of whom know each other, all with stories about Moore slagging on them as teenagers.  They're all lying.
Like I said, it happened to me, it could happen to him.