Author Topic: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 27915 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Meet Roy Moore Accuser, Beverly Young Nelson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2017, 04:06:44 pm »
As a teenager, I was falsely accused of some serious threats (non-sexual) by five teenage girls. They all took back their accusations against me, and most apologized. Maybe that's why I have more of a tendency to give the accused the benefit of the doubt.

So you're saying your opinions on this Roy Moore matter are biased.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #176 on: November 14, 2017, 04:10:06 pm »
@INVAR

Moore had a reputation, too. 

To believe that all of these people are lying strains credulity.

I’m sorry you allow partisanship to color your objectivity.
A reputation that somehow only came out when it could do the most collateral damage to anyone who isn't a Democrat.

Moore was out of power in 2005. When he ran for his old seat again, they could have stopped him with this.

Moore was contending in a primary earlier this year. They could have stopped him with this and not handed the seat to a Democrat. The retaliation threat argument is bunk.

Do you mean to tell me that the Republican Party research team, containing some of the most notorious dirt-diggers in politics, is so inept that nobody on our side could see this?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #177 on: November 14, 2017, 04:10:11 pm »
As a teenager, I was falsely accused of some serious threats (non-sexual) by five teenage girls. They all took back their accusations against me, and most apologized. Maybe that's why I have more of a tendency to give the accused the benefit of the doubt.

Put the accusations of these women aside.  He admits that as a 30+ year old man who held a position of power in the community he was chasing high school girls of 16 & 17 years old.   He admits that.  When asked if he 'dated' a 14 year old he deflected.   He didn't say "heck no".

He's a scum bag.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #178 on: November 14, 2017, 04:10:36 pm »
If they lose Congress it will be due to their doing jack shit that they promised their constituents for 7 years leading up to the last election and  acting like Democrats and supporting the Democrat agenda.  It's NOT going to be due the fact that the voters in Alabama elect Moore to represent them.

Virginia's House of Delegates is on the verge of flipping to Democrats because a large percentage of Democrats and Independents turned out to vote against Trump. 

Don't discount Moore as a factor in next year's elections, especially among women.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:05 pm »
Put the accusations of these women aside.  He admits that as a 30+ year old man who held a position of power in the community he was chasing high school girls of 16 & 17 years old.   He admits that.  When asked if he 'dated' a 14 year old he deflected.   He didn't say "heck no".

He's a scum bag.

Based on nothing more than what you've read and seen on TEEVEE you Tired and convicted him!  Good Man! /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #180 on: November 14, 2017, 04:13:36 pm »
A reputation that somehow only came out when it could do the most collateral damage to anyone who isn't a Democrat.

Moore was out of power in 2005. When he ran for his old seat again, they could have stopped him with this.

Moore was contending in a primary earlier this year. They could have stopped him with this and not handed the seat to a Democrat. The retaliation threat argument is bunk.

Do you mean to tell me that the Republican Party research team, containing some of the most notorious dirt-diggers in politics, is so inept that nobody on our side could see this?

Perhaps Luther Strange didn't pay for oppo research on Moore.  It took a national media publication, with three reporters working for weeks on another story, to unearth these accusations. The women did not come forward on their own.  And, you can see, from reactions like yours, why they didn't.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #181 on: November 14, 2017, 04:15:07 pm »
Based on nothing more than what you've read and seen on TEEVEE you Tired and convicted him!  Good Man! /S

I believe the women.  You don't.  That's what this boils down to, Bigun. 

Do you believe the hundred women who accused Harvey Weinstein?  What about the dozen or so men who have accused Kevin Spacey? 

Why is this different?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #182 on: November 14, 2017, 04:15:22 pm »
I'm pretty sure he did say he never even met the 14-year-old.

Furthermore, as I said before, the behavior in question abruptly stopped when he got married. That is not the sign of a sexual predator. That's the sign of a lack of dateable women his own age in Alabama. It's not like online dating existed at the time.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:16:11 pm by jmyrlefuller »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #183 on: November 14, 2017, 04:15:48 pm »
So you're saying your opinions on this Roy Moore matter are biased.
Aren't we all?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #184 on: November 14, 2017, 04:17:57 pm »
I believe the women.  You don't.  That's what this boils down to, Bigun. 

Do you believe the hundred women who accused Harvey Weinstein?  What about the dozen or so men who have accused Kevin Spacey? 

Why is this different?

I do not believe or disbelieve allegations!  I believe in PROOF! 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #185 on: November 14, 2017, 04:19:34 pm »
Pure and simple Judge Moore is getting "Cained" as in Herman Cain.  Remember the alleged sexual misconduct he was accused of?

Remember how like this case Gloria Allred was involved as the attorney for one of the accusers?

If Judge More is forced out then you'll see this story and the accusers disappear just as fast as they did when Cain dropped out of the 2012 Presidential race...it will be "Mission Accomplished."

IMHO this is a dirty trick green lighted by McConnell because he's mad puppet Luther Strange didn't win the primary.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #186 on: November 14, 2017, 04:19:50 pm »
Saw this a little while ago and found it interesting:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #187 on: November 14, 2017, 04:21:47 pm »
I'm pretty sure he did say he never even met the 14-year-old.

Furthermore, as I said before, the behavior in question abruptly stopped when he got married. That is not the sign of a sexual predator. That's the sign of a lack of dateable women his own age in Alabama. It's not like online dating existed at the time.

So dating a teenager is acceptable if one decides there are no dateable women of one's own age?

How do you know the behavior stopped when he got married? 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #188 on: November 14, 2017, 04:22:24 pm »
Pure and simple Judge Moore is getting "Cained" as in Herman Cain.  Remember the alleged sexual misconduct he was accused of?

Remember how like this case Gloria Allred was involved as the attorney for one of the accusers?

If Judge More is forced out then you'll see this story and the accusers disappear just as fast as they did when Cain dropped out of the 2012 Presidential race...it will be "Mission Accomplished."

IMHO this is a dirty trick green lighted by McConnell because he's mad puppet Luther Strange didn't win the primary.
I'll add that the Democrats have been more than willing to pile onto this. Note how we're fighting amongst ourselves, and a few people are throwing a guy under the bus that we can't afford to throw under the bus. What, give Murkowski and Collins even more power?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #189 on: November 14, 2017, 04:23:00 pm »
I do not believe or disbelieve allegations!  I believe in PROOF!

You're not going to get any more proof.  There are men serving time in prison today based on the word alone of women.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #190 on: November 14, 2017, 04:23:43 pm »
So dating a teenager is acceptable if one decides there are no dateable women of one's own age?

How do you know it didn't? Or that it ever happened at all for that matter?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:28:34 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #191 on: November 14, 2017, 04:24:36 pm »
You're not going to get any more proof.  There are men serving time in prison today based on the word alone of women.

Yeah! and it SUCKS that that can happen in this once great nation!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #192 on: November 14, 2017, 04:24:37 pm »
I'll add that the Democrats have been more than willing to pile onto this. Note how we're fighting amongst ourselves, and a few people are throwing a guy under the bus that we can't afford to throw under the bus. What, give Murkowski and Collins even more power?

Agreed.  We're eating our own and the Dems and establishment types are more than happy to sit back and :2popcorn: while Conservatives tear each other apart.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #193 on: November 14, 2017, 04:28:00 pm »
Saw this a little while ago and found it interesting:

Here's a description of Thomas Wictor from Breitbart:

If you’re unfamiliar with Thomas Wictor, you’re missing a treat. He’s a Venezuelan-born recluse with a rich and varied past who, besides being the world’s greatest (and only) expert on World War I flamethrowers, also happens to produce some of the most fascinating Twitter threads and social media video commentary you will ever see on subjects ranging from Antifa to Pallywood to what’s really going on in Syria and Iraq.

Some of his output is so kooky and recondite that, quite possibly, it strays into the realm of conspiracy theory.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/24/delingpole-thomas-wictor-is-the-latest-victim-of-google-censorship/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #194 on: November 14, 2017, 04:29:08 pm »

The age of consent is 16 in Alabama, so yes. It's unseemly, but perfectly legal. Heck, how many songs are out there about hitting on 16, 17 year old girls? Neil Sedaka got rich on that kind of music; are we going to arrest him?

As for your second question, all of the accusations are from a very narrow time frame in the late 1970s. Not one of the many accusers has accused him of any impropriety after that time frame.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 04:29:52 pm by jmyrlefuller »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #195 on: November 14, 2017, 04:29:36 pm »

Really?  The Democrats are mostly quiet.  They see the Republicans destroying themselves and are letting them do it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2017, 04:31:02 pm »
Saw this on TOS.
I -DID NOT- write it.
Take it for what it's worth:
================
It gets even weirder.
The picture that was put on the media was a grayscale photocopy.

It was gray scale for very good reason.

A color picture of the handwriting shows e writing was in two different color inks.

in black ink we have

“To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas.

“Merry Christmas”

Christmas 1977

Love,

Ray”

Written in blue ink is

“Moore D.A.

12-22-77

Olde Hickory Restaurant”

So the yearbook message was written by a guy named “Ray” and somebody added Roy Moore's last name, D.A. a date and Old Hickory Restaurant - in different hand writhing, neither of which matches Judge Moore's

By the way, the woman accusing Moore called him a “Ray” Moore , the first mane of the guy who actually wrote the phrase, not Roy Moore and Allred had to correct her in the press conference.

24 posted on 11/14/2017, 10:04:08 AM by rdcbn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2017, 04:31:27 pm »
Agreed.  We're eating our own and the Dems and establishment types are more than happy to sit back and :2popcorn: while Conservatives tear each other apart.

Conservatives are "tearing each other apart" because some conservatives are willing to defend the indefensible rather than demand this hypocrite step down, while there's still time.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #198 on: November 14, 2017, 04:31:39 pm »
The age of consent is 16 in Alabama, so yes. It's unseemly, but perfectly legal. Heck, how many songs are out there about hitting on 16, 17 year old girls? Neil Sedaka got rich on that kind of music; are we going to arrest him?

As for your second question, all of the accusations are from a very narrow time frame in the late 1970s. Not one of the many accusers has accused him of any impropriety after that time frame.

I'm not aware of any songs about 30 year old men hitting on teenagers.  You think Neil Sedaka was singing about himself?

We haven't heard from all the accusers.  And we likely won't.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #199 on: November 14, 2017, 04:32:44 pm »

And if the parents agree to sign over custody of their under 16 daughter to the adult she is marrying it can be even younger.

That's how I ended up with a 15 y/o sister-in-law at one point in my life living in Alabama.  My ex-wife's 20 year old brother married his now ex wife when she was 15...they'd been dating since he was 18.

Again very unseemly but perfectly legal and by the book in that state.