Author Topic: Rush: True Crime: The Intel Community vs. Trump  (Read 705 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: True Crime: The Intel Community vs. Trump
« on: November 13, 2017, 08:27:57 pm »

True Crime: The Intel Community vs. Trump

Nov 13, 2017

RUSH: Now, when it comes to intelligence, on Saturday Trump said — this makes me laugh too — Trump said that Putin insisted during the meeting on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit that Russia didn’t interfere in the election and that he believed Putin when he told him. “He said he didn’t meddle,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One. “I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. … He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.”

Trump added that whenever they had met, Putin denied ordering Russia’s election meddling. Trump said, “I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. … I think he’s very insulted by it, and that’s not a good thing for our country.”

Then Trump said he was surprised at the blowback his comments had received. “What I said there is that I believe he believes it, and that’s very important for somebody to believe. I believe that he feels that he and Russia didn’t meddle in the election.” Well, why would Putin, if Obama told him to stop it? Has everybody forgotten that?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/13/the-intel-community-vs-trump-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34