Author Topic: Rush: David Brooks Swerves into the Truth on Bill Clinton and Sexual Harassment  (Read 562 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

David Brooks Swerves into the Truth on Bill Clinton and Sexual Harassment

Nov 13, 2017

RUSH: Let’s dial it back to Friday, Fox News Channel, the All-Star Panel with Bret Baier, Special Report with Bret Baier. It’s about Roy Moore. Bret Baier wanted to get — journalists do — get a response from both sides whenever there’s a controversial issue out there. And so Bret Baier and the Fox News Channel, Special Report with Bret Baier, the All-Star Panel, they went out and they got Pelosi as their Democrat. And they looked and they looked and they tried to find a Republican, and apparently they couldn’t because they used me. A Democrat and Republican to talk about Roy Moore. For the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi. For the Republicans, it’s me. And here’s the bite.

BAIER: This is the House minority leader, Nancy Pelosi, and Rush Limbaugh today. Take a listen.

PELOSI: In all of these cases it’s horrible, it’s disgusting, it’s sexual harassment. But in this case the hypocrisy of it all, I mean, they all pretend to be this, that, and the other thing, but he publicly espouses himself the Ten Commandments. He should step aside. They should say that too.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/13/david-brooks-swerves-into-the-truth-democrats-circling-wagons-around-clinton-normalized-sexual-harassment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34