Author Topic: McConnell: ‘I believe the women’ accusing Roy Moore  (Read 3638 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: McConnell: ‘I believe the women’ accusing Roy Moore
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2017, 06:29:41 pm »
Of course it's a dirty trick - the timing proves that.    But I believe the women -  the accusations are too numerous and corroborated to ignore, and Moore himself hasn't denied he was dating teens. 

Politics ain't beanbag, but sometimes the sleaze is true.  Moore needs to take the advice of the dozens of respected conservatives who say he should step down now and give the GOP a shot at retaining the seat.   

I have rumors that say all this sleaze is not true.

Your rumors are no better than my rumors.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2017, 06:35:46 pm »
Of course it's a dirty trick - the timing proves that.    But I believe the women -  the accusations are too numerous and corroborated to ignore, and Moore himself hasn't denied he was dating teens. 

Politics ain't beanbag, but sometimes the sleaze is true.  Moore needs to take the advice of the dozens of respected conservatives who say he should step down now and give the GOP a shot at retaining the seat.   

So you're OK with dirty tricks, so long as it gets you what YOU want? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2017, 06:42:57 pm »
Of course it's a dirty trick - the timing proves that.    But I believe the women -  the accusations are too numerous

The accusations that have any bearing number exactly two.    Accusations that he dated teenagers do not mean anything to me.   

Let me further say that if they were of any significance,   the people involved should not have waited till now to make an issue over them.    So far as i'm concerned,   they forfeited their opportunity to be taken seriously by waiting far far too long to bring them up.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2017, 06:50:16 pm »

Jazzhead has always been an 'ends-justify-the-means' type person.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2017, 07:10:01 pm »

I'm not "OK" with it, but I see no reason to go down with the ship.   I'm not big on martyrdom - I'd rather retain the seat, and Moore has got to step down for that to happen. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2017, 07:15:55 pm »

Oh, bullshit.   Those who defend the indefensible are ends-justify-the-means types.   I didn't support Moore, to be sure, but I had no objection to the outcome of the primary process until it became clear that Moore was fatally damaged goods.  As I said early on,  the next Senator from Alabama will be either Doug Moore or the Republican - and if the Republican is Roy Moore, it won't be the Republican.   

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2017, 07:24:35 pm »
Oh, bullshit.   Those who defend the indefensible are ends-justify-the-means types.

You mean like you defending the Constitutionality of judges barring states from establishing their own abortion laws or marriage laws while knowing full well there isn't a damn thing in the Constitution that allows it?  Defending the indefensible?

I didn't support Moore, to be sure

Nor did I.  But I damn sure ain't jumping in bed with Mitch McConnell telling everyone how wonderful his reach-arounds are simply because he promotes your desired outcome.  (See:  Ends justifying the means)

but I had no objection to the outcome of the primary process until it became clear that Moore was fatally damaged goods.

So what do you propose?  No matter what happens, there will be two names on that ballot come election day.  We already know what those two names will be.  So tell us, what is your plan of action?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2017, 07:29:39 pm »

So what do you propose?  No matter what happens, there will be two names on that ballot come election day.  We already know what those two names will be.  So tell us, what is your plan of action?

Have Moore gone by the weekend.   Then convince the Governor of Alabama to postpone the special election.  She can and will do it - but first the nomination must be vacated.   

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2017, 07:39:33 pm »
Have Moore gone by the weekend.   Then convince the Governor of Alabama to postpone the special election.  She can and will do it - but first the nomination must be vacated.

Nope. Not without proof. You have admitted that this is a political thing, the only way to decide it is at the ballot box by the voters.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2017, 08:58:43 pm »
Have Moore gone by the weekend.   

Have him gone?  What do you propose?  A mafia hit?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2017, 09:01:07 pm »

Before we try this, can we test run this on the 2 Senators in AZ first? Maybe try on a couple other of your RINO pals after that to make sure we get it right.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2017, 09:03:40 pm »
What is the deal with this Roy Moore yearbook signature?    Two different colors of ink?

Why would Roy Moore sign "Roy"  in black,  and then write "Moore"  in blue  along with the rest,  including the date?   

It looks like someone named "Roy"  signed it,  and then the other part was added later.   

This is looking weird.   This does not make sense. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2017, 09:15:31 pm »

Yeah, I know.  I'm just enjoying the jackass being forced to admit it.   888bravo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2017, 09:24:24 pm »
Have him gone?  What do you propose?  A mafia hit?

If Jazzhead had his way - absolutely.   He's a proven ends-justifies-the-means guy.

His vitriol for 'bigoted' Christians he has stated he is happy to punish is already on record here on this board.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Applewood

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2017, 09:25:32 pm »
What is the deal with this Roy Moore yearbook signature?    Two different colors of ink?

Why would Roy Moore sign "Roy"  in black,  and then write "Moore"  in blue  along with the rest,  including the date?   

It looks like someone named "Roy"  signed it,  and then the other part was added later.   

A lot of things about all this don't make sense.  But don't expect that conniving bunch of thieves in DC to demand or implement an investigation into all of this.  They're too busy trying to throw Moore under the bus.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2017, 09:37:45 pm »
Yeah, I know.  I'm just enjoying the jackass being forced to admit it.   888bravo

My response to the charge, in my post # 80, was "bullshit."   Folks like you and INVAR who excuse this man's creepy immorality because he'll promote your religion-fueled hatred of folks you despise are the real "ends justify the means" types.  *****rollingeyes***** 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2017, 09:47:12 pm »
My response to the charge, in my post # 80, was "bullshit."   Folks like you and INVAR who excuse this man's creepy immorality because he'll promote your religion-fueled hatred of folks you despise are the real "ends justify the means" types.  *****rollingeyes*****

I don't register any disapproval of the tactic in this post:

My eyes are the ones rolling right now.   Not only are you a stranger to the truth, you're a hypocrite to boot.  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:47:34 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2017, 09:55:34 pm »
As I said, CL, sometimes the sleaze is true.  As appears to be the case to most reasonable folks, like Cruz, Lee, Coryn, Shelby, etc., etc., etc.   

You, I suppose, don't give a damn; you'll support Judge Moore regardless of how many teens he groped as D.A.    That's the end justifying the means.   If that's what's important to you, I understand - I don't want the seat falling to the Dems either.  But for heaven's sake be a bit honest about it. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2017, 10:05:20 pm »
My response to the charge, in my post # 80, was "bullshit."   Folks like you and INVAR who excuse this man's creepy immorality because he'll promote your religion-fueled hatred of folks you despise are the real "ends justify the means" types. 

What about your own perverted, evil and creepy immorality that operates as an antiChrist to scripture?

At least Moore is not advocating infanticide; empowering government to eradicate enumerated rights; force people to violate their religious exercise and consciences by serving evil or lose their livelihood and be plundered while at the same time advocating schemes to infringe on the inalienable right of self defense so you can feel 'safe'.

Your immorality far outweighs the creepy one you have convicted Moore of without a shred of evidence outside of hearsay by political assassins.

But your own words - go farther along to convict you of the immorality you spew here daily.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:06:22 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2017, 10:11:54 pm »
What's wrong is wrong.   Sometimes a guy's a creep, even if he votes your way on the issues.

Yeah. Now all you have to do is PROVE IT.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2017, 10:19:56 pm »

The bald faced hypocrisy of the Moore haters couldn't get more rich.

Ain't that the fact!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2017, 10:26:13 pm »
As I said, CL, sometimes the sleaze is true.  As appears to be the case to most reasonable folks, like Cruz, Lee, Coryn, Shelby, etc., etc., etc.   

You, I suppose, don't give a damn; you'll support Judge Moore regardless of how many teens he groped as D.A.    That's the end justifying the means.   If that's what's important to you, I understand - I don't want the seat falling to the Dems either.  But for heaven's sake be a bit honest about it.

You may notice I don't bother responding to your accusations concerning my motives anymore.  It's because I'm weary of your constantly impugning my character, as you are in this case.  You know nothing about my opinion of Judge Roy Moore.  Nothing.  I know a great deal about yours, however, because you are as transparent as a piece of glass.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2017, 10:27:22 pm »

And first presented in grayscale, btw...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #98 on: November 14, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »

I think everything here is authentic except for the word 'Love,', the date, and the printed 'Old Hickory House' and 'DA'.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #99 on: November 14, 2017, 10:44:10 pm »
And first presented in grayscale, btw...

Sounds like an effort to cover up the difference in color.   If someone is trying to hide something from you,   that implies deliberate dishonesty. 

— Lord Melbourne —