Author Topic: McConnell: ‘I believe the women’ accusing Roy Moore  (Read 3672 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: McConnell: ‘I believe the women’ accusing Roy Moore
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2017, 03:42:19 pm »
He's got the M.O. of a pederast.

So where are the allegations that are not 40 years old?  Where are the recent corroborated allegations with evidence that the guy is a practicing pederast?

You're defending a party who sent one of their leaders to go to court to DEFEND and ask a judge to exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez for corruption and sex with underage prostitutes.

The GOP needs to go the way of the Whigs anyway and it will not be because Moore won an election.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2017, 03:44:57 pm »
What proof do you have that any of these women were paid?  Moore admitted to dating teenagers when in his 30s.  And he only dated them, he says, "with the approval of their mothers." 

He's got the M.O. of a pederast.  If he wins and the Senate does not expel him, the Grand Old Pederast party will be branded for the next year and will lose the House and possibly the Senate in 2018.

Definition of pederast

:a man who desires or engages in sexual activity with a boy

— pederastic play \ˌpe-də-ˈra-stik\ adjective
— pederasty play \ˈpe-də-ˌra-stē\ noun

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pederast

I believe the word you are looking for is "Ephebophilia ."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2017, 03:52:23 pm »

Definition of pederast

Maybe @sinkspur is trying to describe his buddy McConnell!  :beer:
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2017, 03:56:53 pm »
Maybe @sinkspur is trying to describe his buddy McConnell!  :beer:

I dunno - I see that word Pederast and I see this:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2017, 04:02:09 pm »

Definition of pederast

Thanks for the correction.

Actually, the word I was looking for was chronophilia.

"Chronophilia: An umbrella term that covers sexual attraction to young children and teen, including pedophilia, hebephilia, and ephebophilia."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2017, 04:05:54 pm »
Thanks for the correction.

Actually, the word I was looking for was chronophilia.

"Chronophilia: An umbrella term that covers sexual attraction to young children and teen, including pedophilia, hebephilia, and ephebophilia."
That could describe half of the current members of congress
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2017, 04:06:35 pm »
That could describe half of the current members of congress

You are being very kind IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 04:21:01 pm »
So where are the allegations that are not 40 years old?  Where are the recent corroborated allegations with evidence that the guy is a practicing pederast?

You're defending a party who sent one of their leaders to go to court to DEFEND and ask a judge to exonerate Democrat Bob Menendez for corruption and sex with underage prostitutes.

The GOP needs to go the way of the Whigs anyway and it will not be because Moore won an election.

You want to know why these women didn’t come forward before?  Look at the reaction they’re getting now. It would have been much worse 35 or 40 years ago before the internet and all the other media outlets we have today.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2017, 04:21:58 pm »
What's wrong is wrong.   Sometimes a guy's a creep, even if he votes your way on the issues.

So someone's a creep if they deviate from your defined sense of things, but others like gays and transgenders can deviate as they please, and anyone who questions that is a bigot.

Got it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2017, 04:35:56 pm »
You want to know why these women didn’t come forward before?  Look at the reaction they’re getting now. It would have been much worse 35 or 40 years ago before the internet and all the other media outlets we have today.

Ok.  So why didn't they come forward more recently, such as during the primaries? 

I don't know about you, but I find the timing of these allegations rather suspect.  That timing does lend support to the theory that the party elites assumed their fair haired boy, Strange,would win the primary and when he didnt, they conspired to dredge up a bunch of women to come forward and make unsubstantiated allegations against Moore. That tactic worked so well on Herman Cain, so why not do it again?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 04:42:04 pm »
Ok.  So why didn't they come forward more recently, such as during the primaries? 

I don't know about you, but I find the timing of these allegations rather suspect.  That timing does lend support to the theory that the party elites assumed their fair haired boy, Strange,would win the primary and when he didnt, they conspired to dredge up a bunch of women to come forward and make unsubstantiated allegations against Moore. That tactic worked so well on Herman Cain, so why not do it again?

@Applewood

That is EXACTLY what's happening here!  You nailed it!   888high58888  :beer: :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 05:17:06 pm »

Nailed it!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 05:32:07 pm »
So someone's a creep if they deviate from your defined sense of things, but others like gays and transgenders can deviate as they please, and anyone who questions that is a bigot.

Got it.

You've distorted my position.   I support the equal protection of the law - INCLUDING with respect to homosexuals.   If a gay couple wants to marry and be faithful to each other,  then solid.   I don't condone bathhouse shenanigans - but I do sympathize with those who remain true and loyal and monogamous - straight or gay.       
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2017, 05:34:30 pm »
You've distorted my position.   I support the equal protection of the law - INCLUDING with respect to homosexuals.   If a gay couple wants to marry and be faithful to each other,  then solid.   I don't condone bathhouse shenanigans - but I do sympathize with those who remain true and loyal and monogamous - straight or gay.     

But if a 32 y/o dates an 18 y/o, that's creepy, pervy and deviant. But if anyone else things gays and transgenders are deviant, they're bigots.

Got it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2017, 05:35:39 pm »

Oh, baloney.   The Dems are likely behind all this,  not "establishment" Republicans.  If it were the latter, the accusations would have come out before the primary when the interests of the GOP "establishment" would have been served.     

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2017, 05:36:59 pm »
But if a 32 y/o dates an 18 y/o, that's creepy, pervy and deviant. But if anyone else things gays and transgenders are deviant, they're bigots.

Got it.

Reading comprehension just isn't your thing.

Answer me this - assume all the charges leveled against Moore were to be proven to your satisfaction.  Would you still support him?   

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2017, 05:37:29 pm »
Nailed it!

They've been doing this crap since they destroyed George Allen's presidential dreams many years ago and will NEVER stop doing it as long as WE allow them to!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2017, 05:39:38 pm »

Got it.

Someone who says gays and transgenders have no rights in particular matters--as Roy Moore does--is a bigot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2017, 05:44:05 pm »

Oh, baloney.   The Dems are likely behind all this,  not "establishment" Republicans.  If it were the latter, the accusations would have come out before the primary when the interests of the GOP "establishment" would have been served.   

Aha!!  So you admit it, this is all a dirty trick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2017, 05:57:52 pm »
Reading comprehension just isn't your thing.

Answer me this - assume all the charges leveled against Moore were to be proven to your satisfaction.  Would you still support him?   

That's a big if, but yes. All I require is proof. All we have is rumors, and some very stained glass moral high roaders claiming their rumors condemning Moore are better than the rumors discounting his accusers, while claiming anyone who doesn't believe their rumors is a moral hypocrite and scumbag, while deriding Moore for his stained glass moral high roadery.

The bald faced hypocrisy of the Moore haters couldn't get more rich.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2017, 05:59:15 pm »
Someone who says gays and transgenders have no rights in particular matters--as Roy Moore does--is a bigot.

Yet those who think Moore can't deviate from their defined set of rules, is also a bigot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2017, 06:01:06 pm »

And they're more than happy to pile on because they hate him.

Which is fine, call a spade a spade, don't dress it up in moral high mindedness and saintly wisdom.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2017, 06:08:40 pm »
Yet those who think Moore can't deviate from their defined set of rules, is also a bigot.

Moore thinks gays and transgenders have no rights. That'a s lot different from "deviating from a set of rules."

You're OK with 30 year old men pursuing teenage girls.   Go out and ask the first five people you meet if they are, too.  I think you'll be surprised.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2017, 06:08:41 pm »

Of course it's a dirty trick - the timing proves that.    But I believe the women -  the accusations are too numerous and corroborated to ignore, and Moore himself hasn't denied he was dating teens. 

Politics ain't beanbag, but sometimes the sleaze is true.  Moore needs to take the advice of the dozens of respected conservatives who say he should step down now and give the GOP a shot at retaining the seat.   
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:10:15 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2017, 06:28:53 pm »
Moore thinks gays and transgenders have no rights. That'a s lot different from "deviating from a set of rules."

You're OK with 30 year old men pursuing teenage girls.   Go out and ask the first five people you meet if they are, too.  I think you'll be surprised.

Yet, if you the first 5 people you found disagreed with being gay or transgendered, you'd call them bigots. Nice way to insulate yourself there.
The Republic is lost.