Author Topic: McConnell: ‘I believe the women’ accusing Roy Moore  (Read 3680 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: McConnell: ‘I believe the women’ accusing Roy Moore
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2017, 10:47:05 pm »
I think everything here is authentic except for the word 'Love,', the date, and the printed 'Old Hickory House' and 'DA'.

Why would the other stuff in blue be added later?   Could it have been added recently?  To shore up this claim?   

Also,  I am yet unclear as to whether this was purportedly before or after the day she was accusing him of sexual impropriety with her. 

Weird bits do not fit.   There are more than a few of them in this accusation. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2017, 11:24:11 pm »
Also,  I am yet unclear as to whether this was purportedly before or after the day she was accusing him of sexual impropriety with her.

Her statement says that the assault took place a week or two after the 12-22 signing.  This is an interesting statement on her part because it puts the assault either before or after New Year's Day.  Because of that, it should be much easier to pinpoint.  Did the assault take place before or after New Year's?

And on that particular New Year's, Bear Bryant defeated Woody Hayes in the Sugar Bowl in the battle of Good vs. Evil.  I think it would be fairly easy to ascertain if she quit her job in 1977 or 1978.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2017, 06:39:53 am »

Sounds like an effort to cover up the difference in color.   If someone is trying to hide something from you,   that implies deliberate dishonesty.

Allred's press release on ths was very parsed. As I said in another thread, she had all her boxes checked - too well. Now this, and Young's stepson says it's all crap.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2017, 12:54:37 pm »
I've seen excerpts of when Allred came out, have people heard, in a few places,  they say the woman Young Nelson called hm "Ray" Moore.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2017, 03:36:54 pm »
There ARE other Ray Moore’s from Gadsden.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Ray-Moore/Rainbow-City-AL
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2017, 12:46:51 am »
Hey Mitch:

I Believe the Conservative Voters - YOU are supposed to be working for - when They say You don't meet the Ethical and Moral Standards required of a Senator to be a Senator.

So can I have the Senate Ethics Committee Expel You, just because I think (Hell, I know it would make me a National Hero if I could pull it off) it would Look Good because I Don't like YOU either?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2017, 12:54:17 am »
There ARE other Ray Moore’s from Gadsden.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Ray-Moore/Rainbow-City-AL

Yeah but none of them are Christian Conservatives currently running for the Senate!  They don't matter!  The lynch mob is out in full force with very few standing against them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2017, 12:55:42 am »
Hey Mitch:

I Believe the Conservative Voters - YOU are supposed to be working for - when They say You don't meet the Ethical and Moral Standards required of a Senator to be a Senator.

So can I have the Senate Ethics Committee Expel You, just because I think (Hell, I know it would make me a National Hero if I could pull it off) it would Look Good because I Don't like YOU either?

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.