Author Topic: Donald Trump signs 37 DEALS worth BILLIONS with China on Asia tour – This is what they are  (Read 564 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump signs 37 DEALS worth BILLIONS with China on Asia tour – This is what they are
UK Express, Nov. 10, 2017

DONALD Trump has signed a staggering 37 major deals between US and Chinese companies during his Asia tour, it has been revealed.

The US Commerce Department disclosed the President signed the deals in excess of $250billion (£190billion), including with huge multinational companies such as Goldman Sachs and Boeing.

Mr Trump's agreements with Chinese leader Xi Jinping have been praised by US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, who claimed the deals show the President is able to build bilateral relationships between nations.

Mr Ross said: "American businesses are the most innovative in the world and, when given access, can compete with anyone.  "I believe these deals can provide a solid foundation for a stronger relationship that is more free, fair, and reciprocal between the US and China."

More:  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/877984/Donald-Trump-China-Asia-tour-USA-deals-companies

Offline Suppressed

Goldman Sachs?

Ooh, that wily Ted Cruz! How did he sneak in to do such evil?!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

Goldman Sachs?

He sent his wife.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Goldman Sachs?

Did you miss the other 30 deals @Suppressed ?  Or is the old knee-jerk acting up again?

Offline Suppressed

He sent his wife.

THAT explains it!  I knew there must be some explanation for such evil!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn