Author Topic: Tulane suspends accused student after ignoring his evidence, withholding details: lawsuit  (Read 521 times)

rangerrebew

Tulane suspends accused student after ignoring his evidence, withholding details: lawsuit
Jeremiah Poff - Franciscan University of Steubenville •November 10, 2017

Results of school’s crusade: PTSD, depression and counseling

Tulane University ignored the results of a polygraph test that cleared a student, gave no reasoning when it found him responsible for sexual misconduct and arbitrarily hiked his punishment, according to a new due-process lawsuit against the private New Orleans school.

The process was so slipshod that the decision letter given to “John Doe” was inexplicably “not dated nor signed” either, he claims.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38849/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Interesting story.

I think this kid is in a position to win A LOT of money from Tulane if he pursues it...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tulane suspends accused student after ignoring his evidence, withholding details: lawsuit
Jeremiah Poff - Franciscan University of Steubenville •November 10, 2017

Results of school’s crusade: PTSD, depression and counseling

Tulane University ignored the results of a polygraph test that cleared a student, gave no reasoning when it found him responsible for sexual misconduct and arbitrarily hiked his punishment, according to a new due-process lawsuit against the private New Orleans school.

The process was so slipshod that the decision letter given to “John Doe” was inexplicably “not dated nor signed” either, he claims.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38849/

Hmmm! Sounds like some members of that board may also be posters here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien