Author Topic: Rep. Marsha Blackburn: To save lives and money, we must cut off federal funding for sanctuary cities  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Marsha Blackburn: To save lives and money, we must cut off federal funding for sanctuary cities

By Rep. Marsha Blackburn

Published November 09, 2017
FoxNews.com

Over two years ago, Kate Steinle was shot and killed on a San Francisco pier. A convicted felon illegal alien, Garcia Zarate, is currently on trial for Steinle’s murder. Zarate had previously been deported five times and was to be deported again until the local sheriff’s office released him because of San Francisco’s sanctuary city policy.

California took things a step further recently by declaring itself a sanctuary state. New Jersey has also threatened to provide statewide amnesty.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/09/rep-marsha-blackburn-to-save-lives-and-money-must-cut-off-federal-funding-for-sanctuary-cities.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You tell 'em, Ms. Blackburn.

Hope this gal runs for the Senate soon.

I don't care for the overwhelming majority of women in politics -- I don't think they belong there. But once in a while, a good 'un shows up. I could vote for Ms. Blackburn...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You tell 'em, Ms. Blackburn.

Hope this gal runs for the Senate soon.

I don't care for the overwhelming majority of women in politics -- I don't think they belong there. But once in a while, a good 'un shows up. I could vote for Ms. Blackburn...

I believe she has already announced for the seat being vacated by Bob
Corker. 

She would be a marked improvement!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien