Author Topic: Trump says he ASKED Putin if he meddled in our election…  (Read 363 times)

Offline corbe

Trump says he ASKED Putin if he meddled in our election…
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:37:14 pm »

Trump says he ASKED Putin if he meddled in our election…

Nov. 11, 2017 9:16 am by SooperMexican

Russian President Vladimir Putin is steadfastly denying that his country meddled in the 2016 White House race, President Trump told reporters Saturday.

Trump and Putin briefly spoke several times while in Vietnam for a regional economic summit as part of the U.S. president’s 12-day trip to Asia.

“He said he didn’t meddle,” Trump afterward told reporters, aboard Air Force One. “He said he didn’t meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.”

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-says-he-asked-putin-if-he-meddled-in-our-election/#ixzz4y9L55TnC
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump says he ASKED Putin if he meddled in our election…
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:51:29 pm »
With that question Donny has done more to look into the Russian Election Tampering then Mueller has in over a year.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:17:15 pm »

With that question Donny has done more to look into the Russian Election Tampering then Mueller has in over a year.
@Frank Cannon

Absolutely Right, Frank! This has to be, if not the worst, certainly it is close to the worst thing he has ever said and done. This is a very foolish and idiotic and retarded, thing to say. He just reignited the whole thing, just when it was dying on the vine.

It is like blowing on smoldering embers to build the bonfire again. What an idiot!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:23 pm »

Putin didn't meddle...  he has a whole army of Kremlin trolls to do that for him.