Author Topic: Sen. Mike Lee pulls Roy Moore endorsement as GOP leaders condemn candidate  (Read 471 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sen. Mike Lee pulls Roy Moore endorsement as GOP leaders condemn candidate
Fox News, Nov 10, 2017

One of Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore's most prominent backers pulled his support Friday evening in the wake of sexual assault allegations against the former state Supreme Court chief justice.

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, posted on Twitter that "having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the U.S. Senate."

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/10/sen-mike-lee-pulls-roy-moore-endorsement-as-gop-leaders-condemn-candidate.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Sen. Mike Lee pulls Roy Moore endorsement as GOP leaders condemn candidate
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 02:30:39 pm »
Sen. Mike Lee pulls Roy Moore endorsement as GOP leaders condemn candidate
Fox News, Nov 10, 2017

One of Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore's most prominent backers pulled his support Friday evening in the wake of sexual assault allegations against the former state Supreme Court chief justice.

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, posted on Twitter that "having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the U.S. Senate."

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/10/sen-mike-lee-pulls-roy-moore-endorsement-as-gop-leaders-condemn-candidate.html

Why don't we just

And hand it all over the dimocrats Mike?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Sen. Mike Lee pulls Roy Moore endorsement as GOP leaders condemn candidate
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:01:18 pm »
Am really disappointed in Lee.  I understand why opportunists like Romney condemn people based upon allegations.

Lee provided no factual reason to drop Moore.

He is setting himself up for the same rabble dirt if he doesn't even give someone the 'innocent until proven guilty' treatment.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington