Author Topic: Rush: Facebook Founder: God Knows What Social Media Does to Our Children  (Read 659 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Facebook Founder: God Knows What Social Media Does to Our Children

Nov 10, 2017

RUSH: You know, I got to thinking about it. I say so much, the amount of content disseminated every hour on this program, it’s even tough for me to remember it all. You know, I’ll say something on X day, and two weeks later, a story will happen, and I will remember I predicted it, and I wonder how many of you in the audience remember. I’ll never know. I’ll never know.

I assume many of you do because I assume you listen very closely and very carefully, but at the same time I realize that it’s impossible to remember everything anybody says. Ask your wife or husband about that. But we plod on, folks. We plug away. In fact, momentarily I’m gonna take you back to 2013 and even sooner. A major point that I made about social media has now been echoed by social media founder Sean Parker.

So when Sean Parker said what he said yesterday, I wondered how many people remember I predicted this very thing. I worried about the same thing he’s admitting to now. I wonder how many did. And that’s why I go back in time to the Grooveyard of Forgotten Sound Bites to remind you, because it’s difficult to remember everything you hear, much less everything you read.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/10/facebook-founder-god-knows-what-social-media-does-to-our-children/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34