Author Topic: Rush: The Swamp Is Sabotaging You  (Read 694 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Swamp Is Sabotaging You
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:13:55 pm »

The Swamp Is Sabotaging You

Nov 9, 2017

RUSH: I knew this is gonna happen, and I’m glad it did. I got some emails during the break. “Don’t you think you’re not being honest with yourself and with us? Don’t you think Trump’s in big trouble? Don’t you think this election really means that? You can’t look at out over America and think everybody’s rosy.” Did I say everything’s rosy? All I said was there is no anti-Trump wave that you can peg to the Virginia or New Jersey elections. There is no anti-Trump wave. It’s totally manufactured, folks.

Don’t fall prey to it. I know how easy it is to fall prey to it. I’m asking you to (chuckles) resist it. You know what really ticks me off? I went through these numbers. Let me go through this again. This anti-Trump wave is a fabricated lie. Here are the numbers again. Donald Trump won 30 states; Hillary Clinton won 20. Donald Trump did not win Virginia. So there was no “loss” in Virginia on Tuesday. In other words, we didn’t lose something we had.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/09/the-swamp-is-sabotaging-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34