Author Topic: What?! Rather: GOP Ran ‘Dirty’ Divisive Ads, Dems 'United' Voters With ‘Old-Fashioned’ Campaigns  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

What?! Rather: GOP Ran ‘Dirty’ Divisive Ads, Dems 'United' Voters With ‘Old-Fashioned’ Campaigns
By Kristine Marsh | November 9, 2017 11:39 AM EST

If the media genuinely wants to turn around their reputation for reporting fake news, here’s an idea: Stop turning to disgraced news anchors, fired for essentially lying, as your experts on “truth-telling!” But as per usual Wednesday night, CNN predictably brought on Dan Rather to give his words of wisdom on Tuesday night’s election results.

As is his standby target, Rather blamed Trump for the big Democrat wins, saying voters had rejected Trump’s “divisiveness.” Even better, Rather laughably claimed that in Virginia in particular, the GOP had ran a “very dirty” campaign, while Democrats had run a campaign based on unity.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2017/11/09/what-rather-gop-ran-dirty-divisive-campaigns-dems-united-voters

rangerrebew

I'm curious.  I think if he were still a talking head for see-BS, he would not be fired for the lies and "creative" reporting for which he was originally fired.  What do others think?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Rather comes from the Conkrite school of inverting the truth from white to black and black to white, while starting his own school of 'fake, but accurate'.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:57:06 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"Rather comes from the Conkrite school of inverting the truth from white to black and black to white, while starting his own school of 'fake, but accurate'."

Once again, gotta post this:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Someone should have run an ad of a truck running over Dan.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley