Author Topic: Rush: The Swamp Thinks They’ve Finally Sunk Trump  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Swamp Thinks They’ve Finally Sunk Trump
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:41:53 pm »

The Swamp Thinks They’ve Finally Sunk Trump

Nov 8, 2017

RUSH: Yes. I’m just watching Chuck You Schumer. Here’s the thing. You know, you watch this stuff for a number of years, and you absorb it in different ways. For example, I just saw Chuck Schumer and his reaction to the election, and I’m telling you: 20 years ago, I would have been livid, and I’d have been showing up here and I’d have been reaming Chuck You Schumer and I’d have been reading the Riot Act.

I can still do it, but it just seemed pathetic to me. It seemed formulaic. It seemed the kind of thing that ought to turn people off. It’s so banal, because it was so predictable. And he’s talking to a gaggle of reporters who are just like him. Supposedly, he’s talking to the media, but he’s not. He’s talking to fellow members of the Democrat Party who are simply gonna go out there and transcribe his words and publish them as though they come from some great oracle when all it is is media messaging.

Chuck Schumer is saying, “This was a profound election result. This was the rejection of Donald Trump personally, and this was the rejection of Donald Trump’s policies. This was a full-fledged and total rejection of Donald Trump.” Schumer said it in his own words, in his own ways. And, you know, just watching it, what else is he gonna say? There’s no attempt at any intellectual honesty. This was just pure party pap.

It was what everybody would expect him to say. There wasn’t anything there that could be judged as enlightened or genuinely informative or even learned, and it’s so silly. If this was what Chuck Schumer says it is — and who is the message for? So he goes out… He’s a Senate leader, ranking Democrat leader in the Senate, and he goes out and mouths all these expected, formulaic things. For what purpose? Who is he trying to persuade?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/08/the-swamp-thinks-theyve-finally-sunk-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34