Author Topic: Rush: What’s the Real Purpose of the Brazile Book?  (Read 1052 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What’s the Real Purpose of the Brazile Book?
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:39:32 pm »

What’s the Real Purpose of the Brazile Book?

Nov 8, 2017

RUSH: There’s also two other things here. I told Mr. Snerdley here about a half hour ago, this Donna Brazile thing, something about this, folks, there’s too much of this now. Let me cut to the chase. I think the Brazile book, the whole thing apparently is being excerpted. There’s no reason to buy the damn thing ’cause it’s in the newspaper, it’s on the Drive-By news and websites every day, every chapter of the book.

People are dutifully following each excerpt, and this book is trashing Hillary Clinton. It’s trashing Debbie “Blabbermouth” Schultz. It’s trashing everybody that was in the Democrat National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign hierarchy. There is a reason for this. It goes back to one of the points that I made late last week that has now echoed all over the fruited plain. This is the first tell-all or the first burp that we’ve had from somebody close and inside with the Clinton apparatus, the Clinton machine.

We’ve not had tell-all books like this about the Clintons. We get ’em about everybody else. And there’s just too much of this now. My red flags, my suspicions have been aroused. They are working real hard, Brazile and whoever else is part of this, they’re working real hard to make us turn our heads over here and take a look at what she’s writing and what she’s saying and following it, getting caught up in it like a soap opera, while over here where we’re not looking, something’s going on. There’s too much of this. I mean, there’s four or five new stories today that are sourced from the Brazile book.

So, I’ve been asking myself, what could the real purpose of this be? You start from a position you — by experience and intelligence — must consider, and that is the Democrats are great at distraction and misdirection. And I think we have a clear example of it here. Brazile, and whoever else is helping her, is taking our attention and, in this case, it’s being focused on Hillary, which I don’t think is incidental or coincidental. I think there’s a reason Hillary Clinton’s being trashed, beyond Brazile trying to save her own skin.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/08/whats-the-real-purpose-of-the-brazile-book/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: What’s the Real Purpose of the Brazile Book?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 01:37:33 am »
Look at the right hand.  The left is doing the real work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 01:54:28 am »
This is the same Donna Brazile that was caught giving Hillary the questions that were going to be asked by CNN at an upcoming Presidential debate... Brazile is clearly corrupt.

The simple explanation is the powers that be want the Clintons off the Democratic stage. The Clintons won't give it up easily so this is probably only the opening salvo.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 03:45:28 am »
I think this is it, frankly. I think this is exactly what’s going on here. I think Brazile is clearing the decks and setting it up that she’s gonna run the Michelle Obama campaign for president.

Yeah, but she threw the Big 0 under the bus too.  Still doesn't make sense.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 04:16:43 am »
I read the Brazile book. It ain't no thang.....