Author Topic: Lauren DeBellis Appell: Message to liberal feminists: Don't dictate political views to me just because we share the same body parts  (Read 286 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Message to liberal feminists: Don't dictate political views to me just because we share the same body parts
Lauren Debellis Appell blasts the left's 'elitist' political agenda.

The 19th Amendment to the Constitution was ratified in 1920, giving women the right to vote. But ironically, nearly 100 years later we’re still not fully free to exercise that right as we see fit, according to today’s feminists.

Now, instead of having men or the government controlling our behavior, other women are attempting to control our thoughts and tell us what we must do. According to modern day feminists, we are obligated to fall in lock step with them simply because we share the same body parts.

Isn’t the entire point of feminism for women to empower each other to be whoever we want to be, and do anything we want to do?

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/29/message-to-liberal-feminists-dont-dictate-political-views-to-me-just-because-share-same-body-parts.html

The author worked for Santorum, Santorum was constitutional etc. before others who act like they invented it, the GOP were trounced in 2008, yet, we are suppose to be so grateful and in admiration of that administration.