Author Topic: Who got to her? Brazile suddenly changes tune on DNC 'rigging' for Hillary  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

Who got to her? Brazile suddenly changes tune on DNC 'rigging' for Hillary
Clinton loyalists attack ex-DNC chair, who now says: 'I found no instances that the party rigged the process'
Published: 16 hours ago

Was the 2016 Democratic Party primary process between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders a “fair” fight?

“I believe it was,” said former Democratic National Committee interim chair Donna Brazile, who was suddenly singing a very different tune Tuesday in an interview with CBS.

In her new book released Tuesday, “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House,” Brazile had said exactly the opposite – indicating she doesn’t believe “the fight had been fair.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/who-got-to-her-brazile-suddenly-changes-tune-on-dnc-rigging-for-hillary/#kEIWsiqo5Dfx8GQK.99

Offline LMAO

Re: Who got to her? Brazile suddenly changes tune on DNC 'rigging' for Hillary
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 03:23:01 pm »
" We will mourn your impending tragic suicide"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 03:26:02 pm »
Perhaps someone sent her a photo of a personalized parking spot for her at Fort Marcy Park.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 03:39:50 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 03:43:24 pm »
A) she's trying to sell books

B) she's a democrat. what do we expect her to do - tell the truth?