Author Topic: Democrat Strategist: 'Entire Democratic Party Stinks From the Head Down' – Need a 'Special Prosecutor'  (Read 198 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Strategist: 'Entire Democratic Party Stinks From the Head Down' – Need a 'Special Prosecutor'

Democratic strateist Doug Schoen, who worked on Bill Clinton's 1996 campaign and Hillary clinton's 2008 campaign, said that, given the allegations of "rigging" the primaries against Bernie Sanders by the DNC and new revelations about the Clinton email and Uranium One scandals, it is time for a "special prosecutor" to look into the entire mess.

Schoen, a Harvard Law School and Oxford University graduate,  added that "the entire Democratic Party stinks from the head down, the whole process," and "everyone really has a stain on their hand."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/democrat-strategist-entire-democratic-party-stinks-head-down-need-special

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Doug is very right but the problem is that MANY Republicans would get caught up in any such investigation and they KNOW it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien