Author Topic: Lutherans in MN say they are in compliance with all federal audits/requirements, but…  (Read 187 times)

rangerrebew

Lutherans in MN say they are in compliance with all federal audits/requirements, but…

Posted by Ann Corcoran on November 7, 2017

….they fail to mention that reports coming out of their primary contractor, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (in Baltimore) indicate that maybe there is a bit of a problem there with federal audits…..

I meant to get to this news yesterday in advance of the St. Cloud City Council meeting last night where the majority of the council voted down a resolution (vote was 6-1) by one councilman who is seeking a moratorium on resettlement there in order to assess the economic and social impact resettlement by the Lutherans is having on the community. (I didn’t get to it because I don’t know if it effected all of you, but in many places in the country internet services were down.)

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/11/07/lutherans-in-mn-say-they-are-in-compliance-with-all-federal-auditsrequirements-but/