Author Topic: Joan Swirsky: President Trump targets voter fraud – Dems go insane!  (Read 279 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
President Trump targets voter fraud – Dems go insane!

By Joan Swirsky

"...The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." Joseph Stalin, 1923

On Tuesday, American voters will once again go to the polls hoping that the candidate(s) they vote for will fulfill what should be their one and only mission, i.e., to serve the needs of We the People.

Republican, ahem, leaders are appropriately nervous that the phony so-called conservatives they've been foisting on us for decades will be replaced by authentic conservatives who will help President Trump fulfill his mission to Make America Great Again!

Read more at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/swirsky/171107

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Joan Swirsky: President Trump targets voter fraud – Dems go insane!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 10:52:18 am »
Thanks for posting.

WAY too much good stuff in this to digest all at once.

Bookmarked.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Joan Swirsky: President Trump targets voter fraud – Dems go insane!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 11:00:29 am »
About time!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis