Author Topic: Feds: Small-Town Police Chief Said Black People Were 'Like ISIS' And Wished He Could 'Mow ’Em Down'  (Read 7461 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Well, lining all the bleep up and opening fire would certainly do a lot for the black on black crimes statistics wouldn't it?   *****rollingeyes*****

LOL. I think the poster really liked your idea and wanted to give it a thumbs up, but his mom called him out of the basement to mow the lawn.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The police chief looks like he possibly has an Italian name and they kind of buck that trend in the North East, what was that New York neighborhood where they had racial tensions around 1990? Amherst? Or what was it? Something like that. See the Bronx Tale with Robert DeNiro, great movie, even the way some of those Mafioso types acted, they used racist talk. I don't mean to depict Italians negatively here in saying that.  But historically, some have said such things. Think the Sopranos and so on.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:31:09 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

The police chief looks like he possibly has an Italian name and they kind of buck that trend in the North East, what was that New York neighborhood where they had racial tensions around 1990? Amherst? Or what was it? Something like that.

Try Bensonhurst.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bensonhurst was the name of the place that had tensions some years ago and in that, it is a bit like what has been in books and in movies.

But this is also where a gang of white teen-agers, armed with baseball bats and at least one gun, shot to death a black youth who had come to the neighborhood with three companions to see about buying a used car, heightening racial tensions here to their worst level in two years.

Like many ethnic enclaves in northern cities, Bensonhurst, a largely Italian-American community of 152,700 residents on Brooklyn's southern shore, has rarely, if ever, been noted for being hospitable to "outsiders"--especially blacks and other minorities.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-09-02/news/mn-1154_1_nice-neighborhood

So, there is a bit of a history on this facet, these were not your stereotypical Northerners that you might thin of.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

An ironic spin on the conspiracy theory that ISIS is US psy-op.

Offline Frank Cannon

Bensonhurst was the name of the place that had tensions some years ago and in that, it is a bit like what has been in books and in movies.

So, there is a bit of a history on this facet, these were not your stereotypical Northerners that you might thin of.

Before the Hipsters took over all these hamlets, all outsiders were treated like shit in NYC back in the day. The blacks lead by Reverend Al were trying to kill Jews and burned down a discount clothing store and some Hasidim was beaten all to hell by blacks just for being a bad driver. There is no correlation here to shit. NYC and Boston were just shitholes.

Offline RoosGirl

Before the Hipsters took over all these hamlets, all outsiders were treated like shit in NYC back in the day. The blacks lead by Reverend Al were trying to kill Jews and burned down a discount clothing store and some Hasidim was beaten all to hell by blacks just for being a bad driver. There is no correlation here to shit. NYC and Boston were just shitholes.

And as the hipsters kicked them out they all came down here... not that I'm bitter about that or anything.  They used to only come down here for the winter and then leave us alone.  We joked about what we called the "Easter Parade" on I-95 after Easter as they would head back up north for the summer.  But now they're here all the bleep time.  Wonder why the lower southeast Florida counties are blue?  That's why.

Offline Frank Cannon

And as the hipsters kicked them out they all came down here... not that I'm bitter about that or anything.  They used to only come down here for the winter and then leave us alone.  We joked about what we called the "Easter Parade" on I-95 after Easter as they would head back up north for the summer.  But now they're here all the bleep time.  Wonder why the lower southeast Florida counties are blue?  That's why.

Hipsters didn't send them your way. Your tax friendly policies did. The Hipsters were just stupid enough to fill the high tax ghettos the oldsters left behind.

Don't worry though. All those NY and NJ jackasses will vote for big govt' and high taxes because they are brain dead idiots and then they will all move to Texas. Then you can enjoy the place again.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just keep the water hazards well stocked with gators...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

Hipsters didn't send them your way. Your tax friendly policies did. The Hipsters were just stupid enough to fill the high tax ghettos the oldsters left behind.

Don't worry though. All those NY and NJ jackasses will vote for big govt' and high taxes because they are brain dead idiots and then they will all move to Texas. Then you can enjoy the place again.

And relatively low real estate.  They could sell their cracker box in NY and pay cash for a 4000 sq ft McMansion down here.

Offline RoosGirl

Just keep the water hazards well stocked with gators...

LOL The gators do that for us for free.

Offline Frank Cannon

And relatively low real estate.  They could sell their cracker box in NY and pay cash for a 4000 sq ft McMansion down here.

That sounds like a plan. You got anything for sale in your neighborhood? Something close enough that I don't need a telescope, but nothing too close.....maybe binoculars range from your house?

Offline RoosGirl

That sounds like a plan. You got anything for sale in your neighborhood? Something close enough that I don't need a telescope, but nothing too close.....maybe binoculars range from your house?

Sorry, we only have two neighbors.  You would have to kill one of them off to meet your criteria.

Offline RoosGirl

I should add, *if* you're going to pick one of the two, my preference would be for the one to the west.

Offline Frank Cannon

I should add, *if* you're going to pick one of the two, my preference would be for the one to the west.

Does that parcel have any wooded acreage for..... say.... disposal of refuse?

Offline RoosGirl

Does that parcel have any wooded acreage for..... say.... disposal of refuse?

Plenty! Plus a couple hundred acres of preserve to the west and south.  Soft sand for easy digging and low water table so you never have to dig in the water.

Offline Frank Cannon

Plenty! Plus a couple hundred acres of preserve to the west and south.  Soft sand for easy digging and low water table so you never have to dig in the water.

And there are the gators which was mentioned earlier up thread. This is really shaping up as a solid idea.

On a different topic, what time do you take showers? Do you have a security system?

Offline RoosGirl

And there are the gators which was mentioned earlier up thread. This is really shaping up as a solid idea.

On a different topic, what time do you take showers? Do you have a security system?

I bathe with the gators, they're my buddies now from all the treats I've brought them.

Offline Frank Cannon

I bathe with the gators, they're my buddies now from all the treats I've brought them.

Wonderful. I understand they make nice accessories.

Offline RoosGirl

Wonderful. I understand they make nice accessories.

Dammit Janet! I think I'm in love!

Offline Frank Cannon

Dammit Janet! I think I'm in love!

See. You need to stop bathing with them. Just fatten them up with whatever you are feeding them and then turn them into something really cool.

BTW those pumps are a steal at $6595....

https://www.barneys.com/product/gianvito-rossi-gianvito-alligator-pumps-504668425.html

Offline RoosGirl

See. You need to stop bathing with them. Just fatten them up with whatever you are feeding them and then turn them into something really cool.

BTW those pumps are a steal at $6595....

https://www.barneys.com/product/gianvito-rossi-gianvito-alligator-pumps-504668425.html

Problem is I've run out of... oh, chicken yes, I can buy chicken by the case.

I am *so* worth those shoes.  I'll PM you with my size and P.O. Box.

Offline Frank Cannon

I am *so* worth those shoes.  I'll PM you with my size and P.O. Box.

Very good then. The order receipt says you should have them in about 2 days via FedEx. Enjoy!

Offline RoosGirl

Very good then. The order receipt says you should have them in about 2 days via FedEx. Enjoy!

Thank you. 

PS Do not take this to mean that I like you in any way, shape or form.

Offline Frank Cannon

Thank you. 

PS Do not take this to mean that I like you in any way, shape or form.

Your welcome.

PS: You know I like it when a girl plays hard to get.