Author Topic: Shock German Army report predicts collapse of EU and entire West alliance by 2040  (Read 460 times)

rangerrebew

Shock German Army report predicts collapse of EU and entire West alliance by 2040

By Jon Rogers and Monika Pallenberg
PUBLISHED: 12:35, Sat, Nov 4, 2017 | UPDATED: 13:23, Sat, Nov 4, 2017

An extensive 102-page report, called ‘Strategic Forecast 2040’ was published by the head of the Ministry of Defence at the end of February this year but was kept then kept under wraps, but has now been seen by the German weekly newspaper Der Spiegel.

The report outlines six scenarios for how social trends and international conflicts are likely to play out and influence German security.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/875434/EU-news-West-collapse-Germany-army-Bundeswehr-Macron-Juncker

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Shock German Army report predicts collapse of EU and entire West alliance by 2040"

At the rate that islamic conquest is proceeding in some countries of Western Europe, that "collapse" is probably going to come sooner than expected...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Title:
"Shock German Army report predicts collapse of EU and entire West alliance by 2040"

At the rate that islamic conquest is proceeding in some countries of Western Europe, that "collapse" is probably going to come sooner than expected...

Yep. I think the end game will be severe fracturing, not just of the EU, but the member countries themselves.
The Republic is lost.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

This is the last siege...  the Gog/Magog global invasion of the lands of God's people.

Online LMAO

Islamic invasion combine with unsustainable social programs will be Europe's demise
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy